Busssy.Beee

Californian
Gemini
*Joined 5/21/20*
A must-read piece: (by.amelia.)
thirteen

NEWS!! Just_A_Memory and I are working on collab, feel free to take a look! If you want to start reading, but don't want to scroll through the written parts, tell us! We'll try to get you caught up!!

sorry for short hiatuses here and there

As Fate Would Have Us Chapter 2

24
Looking for other chapters? Check the Footnotes for the previous chapters so you don't miss out.      

"Please tell me about your destiny story, Aunt Suzanne? Please?" Madame Akemia pleaded, massaging her sweaty palms.
    "You've heard that story a thousand times already. I want to hear about your destiny," Aunt Suzanne teased.
    "You already know I haven't found mine yet," Akemia sighed.
    "Oh, Akemia. It's okay. I just know you'll find your love. I just know it," Aunt Suzanne said, placing her arm around Akemia, "Anyway, cheer up! We have already arrived in the Kingdom of Arymea."
    Akemia gulped. Prior to their visit, she had heard many, many stories of the cold duke. Her mother had assured her that those were just stories, but thoughts of terror still fled in her head as she placed her golden gloves on. Sure, she went to many treaties before, but this was different, very different. Her carriage finally stationed at the grand entrance, and she smoothed her yellow sundress. She fixed her royal tiara and thanked the coachmen. The royal family of Arymea waited tensely in front of the gate, nervousness brewing in the air. Both kingdoms were at war for tens of years, and that was all about to change with this treaty.
    Akemia then stole a glance at Duke William. He was emotionless, standing like a stone statue on the high wooden plank. He stared at Akemia as she made her way down the white cotton carpet then quickly looked away, embarrassed. Akemia caught him staring and shuddered, remembering the tales about William's coldness. Nonetheless, she curtsied flawlessly in front of both families. William bowed too, and both locked eyes. Akemia flashed a fake smile and was about to whisper something to the Duke, but he spun on his right heel and left. That left her dumbfounded that he was comfortable leaving the two royal families alone, but didn’t dare to object. Instead, she turned to Prince Chandler. She held her right hand out for him to take.
    “Good afternoon, Prince Chandler the fourth of Arymea,” she chirped, placing her hand on his arm.
    “Good afternoon, Madame Akemia of Kariliea,” he said in turn. He then continue to mumble something, but she was gazing after Duke William, who was speaking to a guard at the iron gate at the entrance. He was stone cold for sure, but she did catch some small gestures with his hands, and the tiny nods from the guards. Maybe her mother was right and that those were just stories. Or maybe he was worse and just pretended to play nice in front of her family. It was hard to tell which was right. Someone then broke her train of thought.
    “Madame Akemia?” The prince at her side tapped her elbow lightly.
    “Hmm? Prince Chandler?”
    “I had asked if you wanted to go inside.”
    “Oh, right! Yes, I would love to. Thank you so much, Prince Chandler,” she said, shooting him another one of her warm, white smiles.He flashed a kind smile back and led her into the floating ballroom. Holding his arm, Akemia stared intensely at him. His royal red tuxedo, tailored perfectly on his sleek body. His soft face, with beautiful gleaming pearl eyes. His voice, honey-coated with sugar. His everything was just so angelic, so perfect.
    Soon, night fell upon the palace, and the full moon held high in the darkening sky. Now at this point, Akemia and Chandler were getting closer by the second. One second they were gazing outside the window, hand in hand. Another they were waltzing around under the chandelier. Both were madly in love. When it was time to go for the night, Chandler escorted Akemia to her temporary bedroom in the palace.
    "Sweet dreams, Madame Akemia," Chandler said, smiling in the doorway, hands folded across his chest.
    "How many times did I say this? Call me Akemia," she giggled, "Anyway, sweet dreams for you too, Chandler. See you tomorrow morning!" She waved her right hand in the air, plastered the biggest smile she could give, and giggled. Chandler smiled at her cuteness and closed the door. Akemia then collapsed onto her bed. She hadn't believed in love at first sight, but maybe, just maybe, Chandler was an exception. 
          * * * * * 
    "Madame Akemia, please wake up. Madame, please," someone cried out, opening the red, silky curtains.
    "Hmm? What's happening?" Akemia croaked, rubbing her eyes,"Where am I? Who are you? Why is it so bright?"
    "Ma'am, you are in a bedroom in the kingdom of Arymea. I am the royal steward and had to open the window to wake you up," the stewart briefly answered, helping Akemia to her velvet slippers.
    "Fair enough, but why do you wake me up at this time? It is still quite early, the Sun still hasn't risen above the horizon," Akemia questioned, pointing outside.
    "Yes, I understand, Madame Akemia," the stewart said, holding Akemia's new navy blue gown and quartz tiara, "But, the Blessed has made a surprise visit…"  
Just_A_Memory and I give to you: As Fate Would Have Us Chapter 2~
Trailer: 
Part 1:

• November 29, 2020 - 12:14am (Now Viewing)

I'm still thinking Akemia and William would be better together, even if she's kind of supposed to marry Chandler. I'm biased for William. : )

• Rose A(hiatus)

RE: I guess so. Plus, he just has weird tastes. He'll eat a mint oreo but he won't eat chicken.

• ChimChim_1

Re: Thank you and I will reach out wheb=never I need to :3

• AstroWriter

Re: Thank you Bussy Bee! I will be following this series as well

• Minvra

Re: I find both perspectives interesting. I'm not sure which I love more to be honest. I like how you don't have a complete repeat of the other perspective too.

Re: Aww thanks bb

• serein

Re: haha EXACTLY

• serein

Re: I'm sorry what??

(actually, now that I think of it, they sell them at one of my grocery stores. Not only do they sell whole crickets, they also sell crocket flour. Please, let me bake a cake out of crickets like what the heck?!?

• lochnessie

re: thank you!! yes so close lol

• bookmagic

re: thanks! I was a bit worried people would think it was weird. I think Imma ask my parents to get a dream interpretation for real.

re: yea of course!! no bother at all!!
    if this link doesn't work just let me know. I hope you like the sotry! Id love to know what you think afterward!

• birthdaycandles

hey :) i might be being really weird right now, but i'm just curious, how'd you choose your username? i saw you had liked my piece and i was just wondering, it's ok if your only reason is you just liked it lol! that's kind of the case for mine!

re: ahh you're so lucky that you fall asleep quickly! on good nights, it takes me 30-40 minutes to fall asleep. if i'm not lucky, i can be awake for a couple hours, just laying in bed... and when i wake up in the middle of the night, it's common for me to lay there for at least an hour. i wake up in the night probably at least 4 nights a week. so yeah, i'm not great at sleeping! :/
    I'm so glad you liked my piece!! :) <3333

• chasing sunsets

Re: thank you so much! :D

• Shay

Re: Thanks *raises paper cup with grape soda in it*

i saw your comment on Lata. B's post about purple being warm or cool...art geek here and kinda wanted to add in--for me, it depends on the type of purple...is it blue/violet? thn cool. warm maroon/magenta/pink? then warm. What are your thoughts??
    lol sorry for butting in but color theory is my fav XD

Re: Yayyyy that's so awesome!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: THANK YOU!! *sighs* I am SO happy you liked it and thought it ended well! I was worried! Thank you again for letting me do it and for putting the link to it in your message! <3333 You did a great job with the series!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: I did it...... I hope it’s okay!!! Thank you so much for letting me! I loved the series! :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: awww! Thank you so much! I’d love to! I guess I’ll do the final part then! If I let you know when I publish it, would you be able to make a note on one of the pieces in the message or something so that people will know that I’m doing it? Or, if you want to tell me who you were notifying?

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: okay, thank you! Really, you would want me to finish it?

• (sk)eyesofocher

WE NEED MORE NNNOOOWWW

• V-Rose

Hey. Thanks for your comments on Never Really Real. Would you like me to update you on future chapters?

• ava09 (sorta back)

omg the blessed?!?! maybe she'll fall in love with the duke instead? even though she's really falling for chandler right now.. uiyafjhdf.klhdfiaw cannot wait for the next parttttt :)))

• ANSON REYNOLDS

ahhhhhhhhhh I'm freakinggggg outttttt what is gonna happennnnnnnnnnn??????? She and Chandler were just like BOOM LOVE and william was just like i c e c o l d and Akemia is like 'let me go back to bed' and I can so relate to that and I'm rambling because you stopped writing! How dare you!!!!!! WRITE THE NEXT FREAKING CHAPTER PLS.

oooOOOooooH Can't wait for the next chapter!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: aww!! Thank you so much!!! :) :) You are so talented too (and I know you’re beautiful too!!) <33333

Re: also, tysm for the comment on my other piece! and i can't wait for more on this!

Yesss!! Ah, man I am loving the romance! Ooh, what's Duke William going to say about this? Awesome job!!! thanks for notifying me :D
    Re: Thanks a bunch!!

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

OOOHHHHH!!!! Destiny time :)!!!!!!!!!!!! I am wondering about a love triangle. Or is her destiny intertwined with Duke Williams? I am trying to jump through my computer screen to this world!!! It is amazing! Thanks for letting me know it was out!!!!

• ~timestamp~

RE: yes

I LOVE THIS OMG

• chasing sunsets

The characters and the details are amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

<3 it!

• doodleninja

oooh that romance sure escalated quickly XD I'm very curious to see where this goes, and to learn more about Akemia! (Also, what's the deal with Duke William XD) awesome 2nd part!

• Rachaelgrace

Great job!!!!! This chapter is just as good as the first :)

• Just_A_Memory

Yes, yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!! I love the way you've done your piece! <333333