SunV

Felicity (#words)

11/10/2019.

"Don’t wonder why people go crazy, wonder why they don’t. In the base of all we can lose in a day, in an instant, wonder what it is that makes us hold it together"
-Meredith Grey

I'm going to try to update my bio every day with a different word.....

Thank you so much for 300+!!

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now." -Joan Baez

Library buddies with Sci-Fi, LindyTheRavenclaw, Rwong, Rohan's Defender, and Paisley Blue!

"For in our great sorrow, we learn what joy means." -Sorrow

Talk to me about Jily, Hinny, Remadora, Merder, and anything about Harry Potter and Grey's Anatomy. And Hamilton. We love Hamilton.

"The human life is made up of choices. Live or die. That's the important one, and it's not always in our hands." -Derek Shepherd

Hey! You! Yes, you! Thank you.

40
Hey you! Yes, you!

Thank you.

Thank you for everything.

This might sound cliche, but I want to thank you.

I want to thank you for everything you did for me.

Whether it was just a smile and a wave down the hallway, or a like and comment on a piece I thought was horrible, just, thank you.

Because, little do you know, those small gestures made my day.

I don't celebrate Thanksgiving the way many others do.

But I make it my duty to thank everyone in my life.

So thank you.

Thank you for being there for me when I went through some hard times.

Thank you for complementing me.

Thank you for criticising my writing, because that made me strive to be better.

I know the world isn't a pleasant place right now, but stay in there.

You guys helped me.

And I want to help you.

So I shall start be saying thank you.
Small thanksgiving piece, because I was really depressed yesterday, and made drastic changes to my profile.

I think it was just exam blues, and like, I really messed up my Hindi exam. I'm fine now, but I think I've learnt quite a few things.

Thank you.

• rise

Thanks as well! and, sorry about the test:(

• happygiggles

This made me happy (:

• journal.scribbles

Sorry, I've been meaning to like and comment on this for a while but y'know... procrastination... You're so welcome, you deserve every single compliment. Thank YOU for being such an amazing part of our community and sharing your beautiful work with us!!!

re: aw tysm!

replying: hey,thank you! i would love to talk whenever you like:)<3

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Aw, thanks, honey! I really appreciate this! <3

• birthdaycandles

Awh! This was like a little ray of golden sun to read, warmed my heart. Thank you, dear SunV. I will keep you in my prayers as you work your way through the exam blues, we've all been there! <3
    much love,
    -bdc

• ava09 (sorta back)

sending loads of hugsss. <3<3 and thank you!! your writing is always amazing and lovely to read. :)

• Bhavya's Treasure

Aww.... *o*
    A very big thanks to you too, Saanvi for all the warm vibes that you send our way through your work and thoughts.
    Thaaaaaaank Yooooou! :D
    <333

• doodleninja

hope you're feeling better now!!
    And I am honored to be able to see you grow as a writer on this website. You're just a constant, reliable presence here, and whenever I see your name around, I'm just like, "ah, there goes SunV again, liking pieces, writing another wonderful piece" XD. So go you, congrats on 240, and keep writing! :D

• Syzygy (#words) (J.A.M)

Aw, thank you! You're an important person here, to me at least. If you ever need someone to talk to or need any help, just let me know! <3333

• lochnessie

aw wow and thank you too!!!

• mindfruit

Awww, you're welcome! I'm so glad I met you on this site, you're an amazing writer :) Thanks right back at you (sorry Anne for stealing that comment). Oh and exams ughhh. Sorry :( (thanks for the shoutout too, it means a lot to me)
    Re: oh cool! I actually think I'm more of a Ravenpuff, but Pottermore said I'm a Griffinpuff, so idk. and yes, grammar! : | oh, and of course, pineapple does NOT belong on pizza

• (sk)eyesofocher

YOU'RE AMAZING SAANVI AND WE LOVE YOUUUUU

Thanks right back at you! You're awesome and such an important part of this community.

Aw you are so sweet. I am so thankful for your help and feedback on all my pieces. this community is so sweet <33

Lol I agree with all the comments here, and all the things you do for me in return do make my day as well <33 best wishes!!

• AbellePuppy34

Well, it's National You're Welcomegiving here in the U.S., so: you're welcome! Thank YOU for writing this piece, it warms my heart! Have a great day/night! :)

• V-Rose

Thank you, SunV. You're an amazing person. And just so you know, if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here.

• beth r.

aw thank YOU for being an amazing writer and friend :)

• katnissromanoff

Aw, thank YOU! Your writing is so wonderful and your comments are always so kind :)

Oh lol this is the 500th piece I've liked. You deserve it!

Ohmygosh your pfp is awesomeeeeeeeee!

That's so sweeeettt! You're welcome, and thank you to you! You've been a great friend on WtW (and thank you for your comment on my piece, I'm glad!)

• ~Zoe N~

re: No, I can't see it, did you get mine?

• ~Zoe N~

<3 Thank you as well, you're so talented, truly. I'm so happy to slightly know you over this website, it wouldn't be the same without you <33

• Shay

Aww. Thank you so much. I love your writing.

• Pavithra C.P

Awwww!!!!! Thank you soo much! Love it! <3 <3 <3 *Grateful tears and hugs*

• Samina

Aww thank you!! Thank you so much!! Congrats on 242..... And don't worry you will do better in your next exam! Just learn something from mistakes :)

Aw, thank YOU too! I'm glad you've come through that rough exam. I LOVE YOUR BIO!!! "always." ahhhhhhh and your message board quote by you about lemons is simply brilliant.

• Jasmine khawar

Aw! Congrats for 240, you really deserve it.
    And I'm always here if you'll need :)
    Take care <3
    Re: thank you so much, it means a lot to me!

Re- haha it's alright! :D

Re- thank you so much!
    You're such an amazing writer yourself and I admire your work ALL the time!

• Rohan’s Defender

And I’m always here if you want to talk.

• Rohan’s Defender

Ps. I don’t know, you might could call it a quirk. I’m not sure if the exact phrase, because I don’t want to make it sound like a bad thing.

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: wow, you too?! It’s so interesting because I’ve never really had friends who are HSP’s too! Yes, I’d love to discuss it if you want! My mom knew I was one since I was really little; I’ve shown symptoms of it for basically my whole life. It’s sometimes hard to be that sensitive, but it’s good in a way because we are often very intuitive and alert. Its like a sixth sense, actually. I can feel the mood of a room without anyone telling me.
    Aw, thank you!

• sci-Fi

Ugh, doing bad on an exam SUCKS. This is suck a sweet post though! And thank you thank you thank you for the shoutout!!!

• Rohan’s Defender

Awww, this is so sweet! Thank you for being you! I’m always here if you need to talk! And THANK YOU FOR THE SHOUTOUT!! It means so much to me!!
    Re: aw, I’m glad you’re better now! I like your new pfp! Also, HSP is a highly sensitive person. If you are interested to know more, I explained it in a comment on mindfruit’s latest piece. And Anne was discussing the difference between two slightly different personality traits (not really the right term for it, but I’m drawing a blank).

• Bluesno

Replying: I think Hermione is so cute.... she's my favourite. What about u?

Ugh doing bad on an exam really sucks:\ I really hope you have a better rest of your day!