AJ - Izzy

How to write all of me in less than 10 seconds?

Hmm, let me think... how about DREAMER?

Yup. That works.

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss

would you unfollow if i told you i'm- (footnotes)

21
Pro-life. 
That I believe every life has infinite value,
both inside and outside the womb. 

What would you do?
Would this change how you see me?
That I see abortion as the
sorrowful murder of an
innocent child deserving
of a life and a future. 

Would it change everything? 
Inspired by beth r. and that amazing piece, right here :)

I realize this is probably unlike the other pieces this trend has started, and probably very very controversial. 
I respect everyone's opinions of course; I do find that this label, and also pro-choice as a label, can be something degrading and strikes judgement, whether that's the intent or not. 
I'm not looking to start any arguments or anything like that, though if you do have questions about what I think towards specifics regarding abortion, feel free to ask, I'd love to share a little bit more about my perspective on the topic. 
Thank thee dearly <33

• lochnessie

hi!! i was looking at writing from this prompt and i saw this piece, sorry for being so late! i do disagree with this and normally i would just click away and ignore it grumpily lol but your footnotes are so nice and respectful :D i will totally agree to disagree and follow you rn!

• AminahMcBina

OMG HIIII!!! Omg, I've been so busy I haven't been here in so long. Also, your writing is as amazing as always. In regards to this piece, I don't have a comment related to this topic. I respect you so much. <3

• solarflair

much respect to the community

• solarflair

how is everyone on here so nice lol

• ava09 (sorta back)

i love your footnotes. i disagree, but i'd never unfollow and i respect your opinion. <3

• happygiggles

I'm a fellow pro-lifer, I agree with everything that you have written in this poem and think you have written it very well. Also, your footnotes are on point! ((:

• Shay

I'm pro-choice but I'm not gonna let our different opinions get in he way. In fact, I'll follow you right now.

• LittleBody_BigHeart<3

<3 I love it!

• AccountA

re: lol thanks! your puns werent that bad XD

• rainydayz

personally i have different view points but i always love to hear different people opinions to learn and grow myself as a person and to be able to put myself in other peoples shoes
    re: thank you so much :)

• sci-Fi

Well, I don't agree with you, but I respect your opinion. Your footnotes are on point ;)

so powerful, so meaningful, so so true <333

• Abigail Faith

Re: :) Dr. Seuss is the best!! :D

• Abigail Faith

Oh my goodness!! I love your message, "a person is a person..."
    I know where that came from! ;) Perfect, and love it!!!!!!!!

• Abigail Faith

YESSS!!!!!!! So true!! And well said!!! Agree 100%, and would never unfollow!! ;)