FantasyOtter12

He/him
ISFJ-T
Scorpio
Love dystopian fiction!
Pianist
Bookworm
*Est. 7/6/20*
OtterFAMMM
Phlegmatic-Sanguine

~Abnegation and son of Poseidon (Apparently. Always thought Poseidon was interesting. Hm)

Hm I feel more poetic at sunrises lol

Answers

21
Grayish-orange streaks

Light up the aqua sky

while a mere human stares

upward

Looking

for answers

And doubting

he'll ever find them.

~FantasyOtter12

• Busssy.Beee

Christmas time! I see a stocking on the fireplace. Oh, there's something on it. What is it? It's a link! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/207074/version/426266

• Just_A_Memory

Re: Haha! Thank you so much! I figured that... well... it's December. Time to change it. Again xD

• Just_A_Memory

Beep beep! Did someone order an uber? Where to? Chapter five you say?

Re: Omigosh thanks! I totally forgot I did that haha. I'm not a historical fiction enthusiast either but it seemed like fun when it popped into my head.

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: Thank you! I’m so happy you liked it! Your comment made my day brighter! :)
    And really?! Yay, I consider that a personal achievement! XD XD And yeah, I wouldn’t have guessed he cut himself either... thanks again!

• LindytheRavenclaw

re: my gosh, I wasn't expecting something so deep. As for me, I've forgotten that people in real life aren't actually named FantasyOtter12. cheers. to a changed life^^

• Busssy.Beee

my delivery service: sir, here is the link for chapter 4! :)
    have fun reading!!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: yesssss it is!! But I’m sure it’ll be gone soon.... *sigh* But it does make it difficult to potty train a puppy *shivers* I hope you get to see some soon!

replying: thank you:)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: aw, thank you! :) And yess it is!!!!! XD

• books4life

love this

Re- ahh haha thank you!! :)

replying: haha thanks, ya its beeen a long time

replying: and if i called you 12? ahh im sorry im so annoying

replying: oh thats fine ,i will call you fo then, kinda sounds cool actually lol

replying: ahhh thank you, youre so sweet! ive missed you:) what's your name?
    also POSEIDON! I LOVE POSEIDON thats so cool

• beth r.

re: lol can't wait to see what you come up with

• Just_A_Memory

Here's to the publishing of Chapter 3! *Raises glass of apple juice* <3

• beth r.

re: haha thanks!

• therisingwriter

I got to think over and over

• therisingwriter

this is mind opening!

• LindytheRavenclaw

sunsets are so poetic like for realll
    re: RIGHT? lost like five times. it's fun, though!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: yep, thank you! I feel like most of those lines have been relating to me recently (not necessarily the first one as much, but it still kinda fits). I’ve found that it’s really interesting to write poetry and use some other song lyrics in there. It helps you express things just right when you can’t find words on your own. Thanks again, sorry for the slight rant there! XD

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: thank you again! XD XD

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: aw, thank you! :)

Re- That's such a big compliment! Thank you so much!!

Re: Thanks you!!!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: lol, I guess! XD If I can get a decent picture I like........ I’m not usually picky with pictures, but since I want to put a good one on here, I will be!!! And thank you! Merry Thanksgiving to you! :) :)

• beth r.

re: aw thanks! hope your having a good one, too!

• hold on to the memories #NEWYEAR [slightly hiatus]

Re: oh boy now i feel stupid. ofc it's also kind of none of my business, and i kinda feel like i'm right still, but i totally get it. i shouldn't pry. but can we just talk about how horrible yet cool keefe's new ability is? also, who do you think should end up w/sophie, if anyone? fave teen character? fave adult character? fave non-elf? (RO RO RO) thoughts on oralie? (i totally think sophie is too hard on her, but whatever)

• Rachaelgrace

This is really good! I love the way it makes the reader feel!

I agree with a&l, this is so soothing. Sometimes we need wonder more than we need answers.

• beth r.

love this!
    re: thanks so much F'Otter lol

Re: ugh yes it was! i admit i was sort of disappointed... did not realize how much of it was gonna be the guide to the lost cities. i'm so glad that dex got more page time and he and keefe had bonding, but obv not in a good way... one of the most emotional scenes so far, i think. one thing that one of my kotlc friends pointed out was how it just kept getting more and more depressing. like cause it was so short, it kept spiraling downward without hope.
    also, i'm gonna just ask this straight out: are you one of the guys who runs the kotlc fanbase yt channel? along with those 2 friends you mentioned, i'm guessing? i heard your reading and on the sidebar one of the kotlc fanbase videos popped up and dots were connected in my head. i was like, hey, that kind of sounds like one of the guys. i feel bad for trying to deceive you into admission, but then again, i could be totally wrong and look like a fool rn.

Re: oh, also, thanks for answering my question about Wednesday words. I got so caught up in the kotlc screaming that I forgot you also answered my question XD
    Can I just say... keefe!!!

Surprisingly deep and introspective... soothing to read also
    Re: YES KOTLC FORVER LETS GROW THE FANDOM! Speaking of fandom, there’s this awesome channel on yt that basically runs the kotlc fanbase. You’ve probably heard of it, I think they hit over 4K subscribers recently.
    Anyway... have you read unlocked yet?!

• Rohan’s Defender

Woah, love this! It’s very deep even in only a few lines!
    Re: of course! :)

• Rose A. (semi hiatus)

Also, congrats on Wednesday Words! Your hummingbird piece was amazing. :)

• Rose A. (semi hiatus)

Wow, this is stunning! You're such a good poet. Sunrises are the best. I feel like they are unappreciated bc no one wants to get up early.

• rwong

woahhh this is so gorgeous and so whimsical, very thought-provoking and i love it <3
    haha i feel like i'm not disciplined enough to wake up exclusively for the sunrise...though i must admit when school decides to start early enough, it is the only perk of the morning. XD

i love sunrises--they are so gorgeous and brings such a sense of new beginnings and beauty. This piece did exactly that with a deeper meaning when you say /looking for answers/ really really well written!

the only down side to sunrises is you have to get up early -_- maybe that is why i tend to like/and see sunsets more often XD