AstroWriter

I write for myself and share pieces for you to enjoy as well!
ENFJ
Hardworking • Funny • Nice • Sarcastic • Curious
She/Her
Am a writer to advocate and entertain
<3
*ASTRONOMER IN WORKS*

Unfollow, hate, or dislike me, but these are my opinions.

Will you unfollow if I told you-

4
      Hi guys! This is just my honest opinion, so please don't hate me on this. 2020 is starting to end (thank god) and I wanted to end the year with a "quick little paragraph" about this year in my perspective. So, here it goes.
    Let me start at chronological order. The first big event that happened was coronavirus. I absolutely hate the people who are right now partying and putting their lives on danger. I also hate people going to restaurants and acting nothing at all has happened. Just recently my family and I went to the mall to pick up some clothes and I can not tell you how many people without masks there were! Some people HAD masks, but the masks were chilling by the chin. Seriously?! People are out here dyeing of this horrible vaccine and you guys are here hanging out. Dis-gusting. Look, I don't hate the Chinese, but I seriously think the government should have sanctions, A LOT. Who the heck eats bats man?!
    The next big thing that happened in my timeline was the Black Lives Matter movement. Though I could not join the protests because of corona, I 100% supported the movement. I think it was extremely disgraceful to our nation's what that one police officer did. I stand for BLM, but mostly ALM because many people are suffering of discrimination, not just black people. I don't get why people say whites and blacks. I have not seen a single person that is actually black or white.
    The next big event that happened to me at least was my school going into hybrid. I don't get why you want to go to school during this pandemic. Like, virtual give great education. They should make it mandatory that everyone should have cameras on. Yes, if both your parents work, then this is the only option. But if you parents can keep you home, than why not?! My school went virtual again, but it will go back to hybrid soon. AHEM, is 14.2 million not good enough?!
    Ok, so this was not quick and little, but it sure expresses how I feel. It is understandable if you unfollow me or hate me after this piece, but you know what? I am not changing a single. little. bit. Thank you for reading and enjoy the holidays!
inspired by beth r. check her out!

• sci-Fi

Ha this is amazing! I COMPLETELY agree!

"sure..blame us bats--we're an easy target"
    ^^sorry haha idk how corona started but all i can think of is the Anastasia quote XD

also.
    It is Friday night (for me at least)--and I am posting early--the *sniff* final part of the heartbreak series. This is a bittersweet moment for me and I am so happy to share it with you <3
    here is the final link to the final part:

• Busssy.Beee

Mhm, im with you on alm. won't ever unfollow you!