SunV

Yes, the pfp is me
(New year, new me #NEWYEAR)
I can, and I will. Watch me.
est. 11/10/2019.
Llibrary buddies with Sci-Fi, LindyTheRavenclaw, Rwong, Rohan's Defender, Mirkat and Paisley Blue!
Always.

"Sometimes it's okay to be scared. It means you still have something to lose" -Richard Webber

"It's a beautiful day to save lives" -Derek Sheperd

"We are the dust of dust, we are the apple of gods eyes" -Sun

If you want a review, just ask! I'll get to it as soon as possible!

I might not reply to all comments, but I read all of them and love them all!

Book recommendation of the week: The Girl Who Drank The Moon
Song recommendation of the week: The Sound of Silence (Simon And Garfunkel)

As you can see, I'm a bit Grey's Anatomy obsessed right now :)

Would you unfollow if I told you I'm-

19
97% Introverted?
                            I don't talk. At all.
Hindu, but not really?
                                   I guess if someone asks, that's what I say
Horrible at sports?
                            I can't even kick a football into the goal

Would you unfollow me if I told you I cry in between classes because I know I'm going to fail my next exam, and if I do everyone's going to be surprised because

Oh! If she failed, how do they expect us to come out on top!

Would you unfollow me if I told you that I am constantly buried in work because

Oh! She can do it all, we don't need to worry.

Would you unfollow me if I told you I'm crying right now?
So... I'm not feeling mentally very well right now. Sorry if this is a bit extreme.

On the other hand, this prompt is really nice!!!

• November 25, 2020 - 2:16am (Now Viewing)

• Bluesno

Definitely not!!!

• Rohan’s Defender (hiatus; I’ll be back soon!)

And no, I would definitely NOT unfollow you!

Sending love to you, my friend! <333333
    What happened to you pfp?

• rosewrites

Sending so many hugs <3

This is beautiful btw

• rainydayz

sending love your way <3

• beth r.

sending hugs :)

• sci-Fi

<3 sending love, virtual hugs, and a harry potter ice cream marathon <3

No, I would actually follow you <3 I'm so sorry you're feeling like this, and I wish I could give you a hug <333 Feel better soon <3

• Starlitskies

Hey I really hope you get through this. You're an amazing writer and in the little time I've gotten to know you I'v realized that you're an even more amazing human being. You go out of your way to help and support anyone and everyone. Just remember to take a break if you need to. And no I wouldn't ever unfollow you. Reach out if you need to. I'm here, we're all here of you. <3

• ~wildflower~

Don’t apologise for this piece, and I promise I would never unfollow you for this! I can relate to so much of what you wrote. Oh, I absolutely hate how if you get good grades at school everyone assumes it’s all a breeze and you don’t have anything to worry about. Thank you for writing this - it makes me fell less alone. I’m also sending my love! <3

Re: Haha I've been there. Thank you!

• Pavithra C.P

Sending my love! Whenever you need to talk, just hmu! am always there and dont feel shy I will listen to evrything and anything :)) Just remember whenever u want to talk or u are feeling down u can always tell me my dear friend! <3 <3 <3
    we are all here for you and we always will...
    and we would never leave u <3<3

• Jj101

It’s okay, I feel you. I hope you feel better, you have my love, luck, and support. I believe in you. And your a great writer<3<3<3

• alex.webber

No definitely not, that's literally me

• acrosstheuniverse28

Sending my love! Keep taking care of yourself and your mental health, first and foremost. I know how hard it is, but try not to worry about meeting other people's standards for you; do the best that YOU can at THIS time and that is enough. Don't forget to let yourself breathe, even if you circumstances/people around you make that really hard to do. And no worries, I'm terrible at sports too <3 Keep pushing through, you got this!

• Sanjana Sunilkumar

Hey, whenever you feel sad... remember, I am here for you... you can always contact me... you can pour out your tears... crying isn't bad at all... we are all here for you and we always will...

Love,
    Sanjana.

• Ren

Hey, I'm sorry you feel that way but personally, I don't think anyone would unfollow you because of these reasons. You're an amazing writer and you deserve all the credit. About the paper thing, I know how you feel but the only thing I can say rn is everything will be ok. Though you're crying and you're sad rn but everything will be ok. Being hopeful kinda allows you to be happy. I think we've never met but I'm here if you want to talk to someone.

• BlueWolf

I'm here if you want to talk. I am sorry you feel like this! You are an amazing writer, and you deserve the world! I'm know that saying everything will be fine might not help, because it doesn't seem like it. But you are fantastic and can weave worlds with your words! I am here for you, write the world is here for you, and I will cry with you if you need it.

• Deep_Breaths

Aw this makes my heart hurt for you. This is a very creative and inspiring yet emotional (if that makes sense) piece of work. And just wanted to add you always have a friend over at Deep_Breaths if you need to talk to someone. We're here for you <3