JayceeRae

Gemini
Australian
girl/she/her
artist
dancer
always dreaming
animal lover

Noah

2
Noah is the person everyone knows and yet know one knows. He is also on the football team, Noah is the type of person who seems to know how to fix everything. If he doesn't want to do something he won't. He doesn't have as much money, he can afford to go to the school and live among the wealthier kids because when his father disappeared he left behind a lot of money. His mum and dad came from wealthier families, but his mum's family lost all their money because of some lawsuits and his fathers family gives them enough to seem still quite rich but usually don't give them more than enough to pay rent and keep Noah at the school he's at.

Noah is sixteen and his father disappeared when he was thirteen. He is assumed dead but his mother won't give up looking for him, Noah gave up a long time ago. Noah thinks his dad just left to start a new life, but he doesn't share this with his mum because he knows it would kill her.

Noah has one older brother in law school. Their fathers family pays for him to be there but they sort of stopped caring about Noah and his mum after she wouldn't give up looking. They say it's because they don't want her wasting her life and neglecting her sons, but they have neglected the whole family but Peter the older brother. 

Noah doesn't want anything big like his brother does he wants a quiet, simple life. One where he no longer has to struggle with family. 

Noah always seems to know the answer to problems others have and he understands many things other people don't. He grew up fast after his father left because all of a sudden a lot he had to do on his own. He doesn't have a clear black and white view on the world for him the line between good and bad is blurred.

Noah is tall with black hair and tan skin. He has brown eyes and seems to think nothing will ever be clear to him. He envies those who can see the good in everything.
Just another character study. do you like it? and how can I improve it. can you please write a review