doodleninja

18

~your local angst-y Christian girl~

ARMY <3

soli Deo gloria!

thx for 200!

gratitude :)

17

"You write so beautifully.
Your mind must be a terrible place."

and I thought I'd never share these musings of mine
much less that anyone would enjoy them

what happens when you reveal yourself to the world?
you must take that first step

and
after a multitude of angst-y poems
after tragic stories unveiled
after a young man named Thinker who held a glass of pineapple juice in his hand

I'm still here
still writing
(my mind is still a war zone)

gratitude
it's being thankful for something you never thought you'd have
a little poem, because you all are amazing, your sweet comments make my day, and I can't wait to read all the wonderful writing I'm sure you'll write in the future :) <3

• November 24, 2020 - 10:12am (Now Viewing)

• Rohan’s Defender

Also I ADORE your pfp!

• Rohan’s Defender

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so thankful that you are here to spread all the joy (and heavenly sunshine liquid) that brightens our days! I’m also so grateful that my curious fingers clicked onto your page so I could discover the amazing series that has (and I mean HAS) to be a book soon!!!! Thank you for welcoming me to the tropie gang! :)
    Re: Aw, thank you so much!!! :) And, yay, Doodle! :) So nice to meet you!

congrats!!! i'm late, but you deserve 200+ and i love the stereo tropes reference. have i mentioned how much i adore that series? it needs to be published. actually it would be an excellent tv series!

Cool, and CONGRATSSSSSSSSS! Yassss you deserve 200 and so much more ^^ And yassss Thinker! I was just reading through my Fan-Fic yesterday, and am still amazed at how an awesome idea Stereo Tropes Co. was!

• ANSON REYNOLDS

CONGRATS!!!!! I'm catching this, like, five days late so sorry, but CONGRATS AGAIN bc you definitely deserve it :) Way to go!!! (plus this poem is awesome!)

• serein

Re: it sounds hilarious!

• serein

Re: No I've never heard of Strange Planet!

Oh my gosh. I just saw that you like Strange Planet!! It is so existential in the funniest way possible. My favorite comic ever. I own a "Wildly unprepared for the day" sweatshirt, and my brother has one that says "Ohhh I wanna flail with a being". We're obsessed, and my dad loves them too.

• bookmagic

Congrats! And I love this piece as well, it's so beautiful and sweet. I was pairing it with end -of- disney movie music the entire way.

• lochnessie

wowww this is brilliant!!! 200???
    re: thank you :)))

• Busssy.Beee

OMC, CONGRATSSS!! i can't believe i didn't catch this earlier smh!
    oh, i almost forgot: here's the link to chapter 2 of As Fate Would Have Us (1st link from me!) ;)

Hey! I wanted to thank you, for everything.

Re: Thanks ^u^

• serein

I just looked it up, and looks really cool! I mostly use Angelicum (literature/history, and writing)

• spectral

re: patchwork-
    CONGRADULATIONS. i didn't think anyone would catch the techno ref. there are a couple more dream smp references in there if you care to look. and of course, the hunger games.
    13 references left!

• serein

What about you?

• serein

Re: I take one class in person with my friend, (religion with my parish priest) and the rest of them are and online curriculum thing.

• serein

Re: Thank you! I'm also so happy we are able to express our views here without getting slammed! Love this community!
    (Your homeschooled?!?! SAME!! *high five*)

• Rose A(hiatus)

Your mind is not a terrible place. If anything, based on your terrific writing, it's an awesome place. Congrats on 200+! You deserve every follow and like(and more) that you've gotten!!

• Wisp

Aw, congratulations on 200! I've read your Stereo Tropes series, and it is simply divine, both comedic and brilliantly written. I definitely need to catch up on it! You definitely deserve it! Also, your quote: "You write so beautifully. Your mind must be a terrible place." is simply beautiful and when I first read it, I was absolutely in love with it. Congratulations again!

• Just_A_Memory

This is awesome! <3333

Cheers! <3 You're very first link to 'As Fate Would Have Us'

Okay let's see if I can get it right on the first try: Congratualations! Eh, close enough.
    I'm so proud of you, you're amazing, *more cheesy stuff that I really do mean*

Yay! 200!!!! Congratulations! You deserve it, honestly. Your mind might be a war zone (I mean, who's mind isn't?) but that produces beautiful works of writing. Keep writing, we all love you!

Also, really random, but it is so hard to type 'congratulations' on the keyboard.

See, I'll type it in without using the backspace, and keep typing it till I get it perfectly:

congratuleitions (Nah)
    cangratileitions (?????)
    congrautations (Close...)
    Congrtulations (One letter!)
    congratualtions (Still nah)
    Congratulations (Finally!)

Anyways, sorry for bothering you will my irrelevant problems. Keep writing, and know that, although I might not comment much, I love your work!

• everythingbagel (the cliffhanger goddess)

I hate the trope that people think writers who choose to pen angsty poems because they're all depressed. In all honesty, I think angsty poetry has so many endless avenues, it's hard to not write about it.