abby.a

liking women is my favorite part of myself

~~
i’m Paisley Blue’s #1 fan!
and yours, too, person reading this :)
apology twins with lochnessie!!
~~
any pronouns

"if you want to be a hero, tommy... that's fine. if you want to be a hero, then die like one."

the villain arc of a traitor

10

maniacal laughter, exploded countryside...
dejected faces stare back, adding to my mirth
it was never meant to be
o h   m y   g o d

speeches from brothers, cries from sisters
destruction around every corner
my unfinished symphony, forever unfinished
y o u ' v e   d o n e   i t

i've ruined it all, gave away an already broken home
their screams not reaching me, i'm too far gone
kill me, do it, kill me, kill me, KILL ME
y o u ' r e   m y   s o n
"i heard there was a special place, where men could go and emancipate, the brutality and tyranny of their rulers..."

if you know where i got my inspiration from, you get a gold star. i'm going to call it and say this probably wont be staying up for long, just because not many people are going to get the reference, and i'm not sure if it's any good without knowing where it's from... i tried, but i think i failed :(

hello, friend! i'm glad you made it this far... i appreciate you :) <3

• November 24, 2020 - 7:00am (Now Viewing)

• kai blue

re: of course i know! they’re kinda my whole life?? even though they broke my heart.... and crushed it under their heels...

• everythingbagel (the cliffhanger goddess)

ooooo-
    teach me ur writing waysssss

• kai blue

Re: thank you for the lovely welcome, abby! you are too kind. also, l’manberg?? wilbur?? TECHNO? yes, i know ;)

Re: Thank you!!! I'll remember to add you once I get to a hundred :D

Re: lmaoooooooo

I have no idea where this is from but I love the intensity and the "evilness" of this!!

i love this even though i have no idea what it's referencing :) so... evil and ruthless!
    <333

• Wisp

Replying: Hm, that reference actually is way better than Batman. I like the idea of self-sacrifice and now knowing your ideas and thoughts behind the piece makes everything click better than they once did. It ties the piece together so well. And thank you once again :))

• doodleninja

LOVE this little piece and how intense it is. XD
    oh technoblade
    rip l'manburg ;)
    (okay, the ONLY reason I know what you're referencing to is because my brothers are into those youtubers and they update me on the war XD)

• Wisp

The quote flows so well with the piece. And the piece itself, gosh the imagery is a masterpiece within itself. Like:
    "maniacal laughter, exploded countryside...
    dejected faces stare back, adding to my mirth"
    That's just absolutely brilliant. And I think even if some don't get the inference, this piece still leaves an impact. As for the reference, I'm not really sure but is it perhaps from Batman? I don't watch Marvel/DC movies, but I read about a Batman quote that said, "You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." I actually read it on someone's profile/piece on here.
    Replying: Yes!! You definitely helped make my wish come true, and I am so happy that you are one of my paper cranes, you are just so sweet and kind. Your words mean so much to me, and just--thank you so much :)

Re: Gah how do you make a comment that poetic and sweet?? Thank you!