everythingbagel (the cliffhanger goddess)

experiment in motion.
catholic, but if we're being real - agnostic.
|est. nov. 22nd, 2020|
17
Leo

Hispanic and White
~fellow Latino/a/xs, unite~

enjoy.

trifecta {see footnotes}

5
"what college wouldn't want her?" said my mom's snobby friend when i accompanied she and my mom to some run of the mill seafood place. we lived in new england, after all. "she's hispanic, got learning disabilities, and is from a rich county."

correction, karen, your family is rich, and you married into that money, i thought to myself as i stabbed at my plate of fried haddock.

my mom looked at me, brows raised and brought her index finger up to her temple and twirled it about. 

loca.

i smiled, and that kept the dam from breaking until i got home that night and cried myself a river facedown on my bed.

i had been dwindled down to three points, a trifecta, the only things colleges will look at, allegedly, when deeming me worthy enough to enter their institution. 

how messed up is that?
this piece is based on an actual conversation about ME THAT MY MOM'S FRIEND DECIDED TO START. 

if you're reading this karen, (which you most likely aren't) i thoroughly dislike you.

• November 24, 2020 - 8:50am (Now Viewing)

• AstroWriter

Re: Thank you so much! I didn't know at all since I am still kinda new.

so messed up. KARENS ARE SO STUPID OMG!!!

• beth r.

re: oh lol um yup

• beth r.

re: uh oh... should i take it down?

• beth r.

oH kArEn.
    re: lol keep ur keds on :) tho the support is much appreciated :)

• R.j.Elsewhere

Even though I love this, and the piece has such a strong attitude about it, I’m sorry you had to go through something like that because of some privileged bitch. Honestly, I hope she does found it/reads it to see how horrible of a person she is