Anne Blackwood

16
Theatre kid
Singer (soprano)
Poet
Twin (fraternal)
Spoonie
Disfusive
Highly Sensitive Person
Living oxymoron
Kindness Krusader: Blueberry cotton candy
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

For everyone who's sat on a tree branch and thought for a while
Or someone who wanted to

Mom to FantasyOtter12, lochnessie, mindfruit, Rohan's Defender, & all
Sis to happy butterfly
birthdaycandles & happygiggles are my apple juice Jesus sisters

Dating Kristoff? He's got a reindeer, a good sense of self... He's got it all.

My profile picture is my "personal crest" I designed and commissioned.

"I was born singing. Most babies cry. I sang an aria."
~ Fairest (book) by Gail Carson Levine

Anxiety must-reads:
https://bit.ly/2YUyome
https://bit.ly/2TsNYSa
And pray. That's the only reason I'm free now.

300 followers gratitude piece

35

I could blame my teary eyes
On allergies or PMS
But I think it is joy
And a large helping of shock

Thanksgiving is coming up
I have so many things to be thankful for
Listing them would take far too long
But three hundred of them have names
    This piece goes out to all the people who've been there since the beginning, to the new friends I can't wait to get to know better, to the children and sisters I've claimed, to the random ghosts who followed me and then disappeared (does that happen to other ppl too), and to everyone who's ever said or thought something nice about me.
    When I realized what had happened, I shouted it to the whole house and started laughing and trying not to cry. My brother keeps sloppily quoting The Hundred-Foot Journey, saying "One [hundred followers] is good. Two is amazing. Three is only for the gods." I suppose that's my fault since that's what I called people with 300+ followers a long time ago. Well, I'm certainly no deity. I'm just a girl who loves to write, make connections, and spread love. This platform has given me all three of those things in abundance, and for that, I'm so grateful.
    I'm not going to shout out every person, for several reasons: I've done it multiple times, I am horrendously forgetful, and I care about all of you. Each of you is so precious, and I can't thank you all enough. <3

• mindfruit

CONGRATS!! (sorry this is slightly late) ~blows noisemaker, pops party-popper, does a little jig, hugs~ I'm so proud of you for getting to 300 followers (309 now), you deserve ever single one of them! You're such a wonderfully wonderful writer, especially considering how many pieces you publish that are somehow all different yet all beautiful. Here's to many, many more! and yes, I too have random ghosts who follow me and then disappear :\

• doodleninja

re (while I'm here): ahaha, yes I still need to get around to looking for places to publish. It's very uncharted territory for me so I don't exactly know how to go about it, but I'll get to it!
    And yeah, I've been playing with the idea of making comics out of the series too! Will definitely be a project of mine in the future :D

• doodleninja

congrats on 300 you wonderful wonderful person!! You're such a comforting, supportive presence on WtW, and I really do appreciate you and each comment you leave on my pieces :D <3

• birthdaycandles

i just saw @happy butterfly like this in the dash, and for some reason my brain read "300 flowers gratitude piece" LOL i was like that's a lot of flowe- wait a second ahaha

congratulations anne!you deserve the world and im so glad i met your beautiful soul<3

So... I wanted to thank you. For everything:

• books4life

YESSSS CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you deserve it!!!! :) also your message is hilarious! kristoff is AMAZINGLY INDESCRIABLE #frozengang!!!!!!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: YIKES! The image that came to my mind is scary! I’m glad you lived to tell the tale! And thank you! :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: ooh, amazing line! And YAY for Anne’s continued existence on earth! Aw, I bet he did well! I’m well, thank you! :) Happy early Thanksgiving!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: oh, wow! Well, I did that without trying! I was just processing my own feelings. But thanks again for the comment! How are you today?

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: thank you! Oh, does it bring back old memories for you? I tried to put my emotions into a song, and that’s what happened!
    And Aw, thank you about the flag piece! I’m so happy I can spread the info! I’ve learned a lot through this project!

re: thx for the feedback, it was really weird hearing my own voice XD idk it'll always sound off to me lol

re: you were in a play!?That is so cool! Some of my friends do school plays and my sis wants do be on broadway (with her voice it is pretty possible <3) but im a terrible singer XD never tried acting tho haha

re: yeah! basically they were waiting to be let into heaven. but kattie hadn't actually died yet--she had just like, given up on life and wanted to die. but it wasn't time for her yet. so she realized that, and then at the end wakes up, and starts living again.
    I'm glad you liked it :))

• lochnessie

re: ikr mythical beasts grow up so fast
    <3 <3 <3

re: AHHH NO id did not mean the whole movie was "meh" I ADORE Beauty and the Beast. Ever since i was little it was my fav--the artwork captivated me every time and the library was my dream! I loved the live action--it was the best! (my fav disney live action is cinderella tho). It's so funny cause if you knew me irl you would know i would NEVER call B&tB "meh" XD

So: It seems I have no eyes. I shall follow you, because although I remember doing so, it is still showing 'Follow'. Oh well, maybe I can follow you twice!

Anyways: Congratulations on 304 followers!!! You deserve it all!!!

• lochnessie

rahhhhh goddess anne and her wtw army and her dragon

re: yess i totally agree!!! Love the beast (human form) but mainly i just love the live-action actor Dan Stevens. The animated is a meh lol...i have a soft fpot for Dan stevens tho--have you seen the man who invented christmas? he plays in that. It is SOOO Good!! An amazing movie for all those who love the christmas carol and especially if you like to write--highly recommended.

• AliMuscles04

Re: well I am all the first things listed in your bio and I LOVE Kristoff too

• birthdaycandles

Re: IKR! I wish :( Oh well, guess it was just God’s plan! *starts humming God’s plan by drake* xD On another note, I’m speaking on a radio show tomorrow and I’m kinda nervous! Better get some sleep so I’m not snoring between questions lol
    Night Anne, God bless! <3

• beth r.

re: *raps my thanks to the tune of guns and ships*

• birthdaycandles

Oh yeah woo! What an amazing achievement! And Happy Thanksgiving, even though we don't celebrate it, have a good one :)
    Also thanks for reminding me about Light! I've just LIT the Light, if you get my drift! :)

• (sk)eyesofocher

congrats Anne! we're so very thankful to have someone like you to give us your amazing poetry^^ CONGRATSSSSSSSS

• Rose A

OMG CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve every like and follow, plus more! Congrats Congrats congrats! I'm so happy, I'm considering relinquishing my "Most Indecisive Person" title to you. :)

congratulations! if we're sharing anecdotes, then i'll just say that when i first joined wtw, no one would really read my writing, much less keep up with it, but one day i saw your old pfp popping up in my notifs, and i was so happy. you were a bit of a big presence back then, and i'm so so happy to see you reach 300 followers, you totally deserve it for the kindness you show. congrats for 300!! <3

• ANSON REYNOLDS

awwwwww I'm crying :') So proud of you bc every single person who follows you has been positively influenced by your writing and kind comments- I know I have! The WtW community is new to me, but I can tell it wouldn't be half as wonderful as it is without you. God is working through you and your writing, it is apparent and AWESOME! 300 hundred followers... way to go :)

Wow. this is amazing! You certainly deserve it. You put so much effort and love and beauty onto this site, and by extension, to the world. You really are like a mother on here. (also, you get Kristoff?! lucky! i loved him in Frozen 2.) Keep bringing goodness to others!

Congrats!!!! I feel like I just said congrats for you having 200 followers a month ago and I was wondering how long it would take for you to get 300! So proud to be one! Your writing is so amazing!
    Re: Yes, I had a pretty crummy experience with the doctors over here (to this day I am extremely skeptical of the medical system due to putting up with arrogant and uncaring doctors). The nurses were amazing though at the one wound care center I went to. I feel like nurses are super nice for some reason (at least compared to the doctors I dealt with).

• Rachaelgrace (hiatus) :)

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jasmine khawar

You deserve the world!!! So Proud to be one of those 303 followers :') i love reading whatever you write. Your work is amazing and i want you to keep writing!
    Love you so much <33

• AliMuscles04

Congrats! I could've sworn I was following you before, but I am now!
    Also, we have SO much in common! I never realized

• naomi ling

congratulations, anne! you certainly deserve the milestone and many more. i remember you being one of the first here to welcome me, and i would never forget that.

(late) replying: ahhh 17? i don't think i claim that mature of an age, but i'm honored that i manage to exude it. i'm actually younger than you! TT cheers

also...Kristoff is like my fav disney 'prince" (guy)...him and flynn ryder haha <3

oh my word!!! 300!?! That is insane, yet you really earned it! Your writing constantly amazes, inspires and encourages me! Thank you for everything you've done to help me out <333 Here is to many many more! *raises champagne glass of apple juice* keep writing and encouraging! <33

• psithurism #words

Awww you deserve them dude! Your writing is crazy fantastic!

• em wilder

also u r just so freaking kind to everybody here and i am lucky to "know" u!

• em wilder

dfjsikoa congrats of u lations! wowow 300 is a lot!!!!! i love ur writing it's so deep and amazing and playful sometimes, too? well congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3

• Syzygy (#words) (J.A.M)

SO freaking p r o u d to be one of them! Love you Anne! You deserve every single one and so many more!

AHHH I'm so proud of you!!!! (don't worry, the ghost thing happens to me. its like they feel obligated to follow people before dissolving into air). You are the equivalent of a deity here!!! 300 whew thats a lot. I'm so so so proud of you. I've been here for a good portion of the time you have, and you've grown incredibly—but you always were insanely talented. you're so kind, so loving, so gentle... I look up to you. Always around to chat!
    ily dear!! here's to many, many more!!! <333

• pyrrhic [previously abby.a]

i haven't been here since your beginning, but i've been here since mine... oh, how you've grown even in that short amount of time. you deserve it. <33

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Thankyou so much!!! That was a pretty stupid mistake!!! :) lol

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: thank YOU! For everything. <3333

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

LOVE your writing!!! 302!!! Congrats! You deserve every one!

• Abigail Faith [ChildOfGod]

This is random... But I LOVE what you said on anxiety. Yes, praying is the only way I can escape!

• rwong

CONGRATS!!!!! you deserved every single one of them <3

• beth r.

YES! CONGRATS!

• Rohan’s Defender

CONGRATULATIONS!! BLUE, YOU ROCK!
    Can I even express how amazing you are? No, I don’t think so. You are an incredible writer, so so kind, such a great WtW mom, and one of my very best friends. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! I hope you get many, many, many, MANY MORE! Love you, my friend! <33333333

• Abigail Faith [ChildOfGod]

Make that 301!! Ha ha! I literally blame everything on PMS!!! Lol! XD I love this! :)

• Ibex

Congrats! You deserve it!
    Re: Thanks for the feedback. I have thought about the excerpt, and I have used this format of excerpt before (twice actually). Both of those novels did very well; personally, I think this format is better for expressing the themes of the novel than the summary (250 words is not enough). Although, I'd love to know if there are any sections of the excerpt you think could stand to be cut (I'm scraping for the word count limit).
    Good luck to you as well! You'll have to let me know how it goes.

YAS god level Anne lets goo I can't think of anyone here who deserves 300 more than you!! You're such an inspiration to me and the rest of the community so thanks oh so much for that and CONGRATS!!!

• madeline3.14159

CONGRATS ANNE!!!! You are such a sweet and caring person. You deserve every single follow and I can say I am proud to be one of them. Your writing is always amazing and so wholesome and your comments always make me so happy!! You are just such a positive influence on WtW in general!! So thank you! And Congrats again!!! <333

• V-Rose

You deserve it!

• everythingbagel (the cliffhanger goddess)

She's reached the S-tier

• Wisp

Ooh God level Anne? Yes.
    But in all seriousness, congratulations Anne! You deserve every single follower you have! Your writing is not just superb, but your personality is so lovely and kind and that is why you're such a core part of this community. You have such a positive influence and I am so grateful to have been able to interact with you. Truly, truly, truly, from the deepest part of my heart, congratulations.

• ChocolateKiwi

Congrats!!!! You deserve every one of them and I am so happy to be one of the 300!! You’re an amazing writer and I can’t wait to read more of your writing!!

• sci-Fi

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! You deserve each ad every one of them <3 proud to be one of the 300

• Busssy.Beee

YES, CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU DESERVE IT!! please keep going!! <333