woven_moth

they/them
<3 Gay <3
Native American & Hispanic
Sagittarius
Pianist/drummer
Artist
Music - rock/indie
Nature lover
Biology lover
INFJ-T

"If the day and the night are such that you greet them with joy, and life emits a fragrance like flowers and sweet-scented herbs, is more elastic, more starry, more immortal- that is your success. All nature is your congratulation, and you have cause momentarily to bless yourself." -Thoreau

Home

10
Where I live,
We are surrounded by lush, forest greenery.
A glittering stream dwindles through, and we can tiptoe alongside it,
Until we reach a clear lake to swim in. 
Back at the small home,
There is a garden,
Filled with bundled flowers, of pink, yellow, and blue.
Busy bees flying amongst them.
Blankets sway in the gentle wind on the laundry line.
Violet morning glories blossom and climb the porch posts,
Chopped wood is set along the porch, and a cat lays, sleepy-eyed, in the sun.
Inside the home, it is warm.
The thin floorboards are yellow as if honey seeped into them,
A gentle fire crackles and gleams,
And a scratchy record is playing beside a piano.
It is peaceful now, but blasting music here is just as welcome, 
a drumset is downstairs. 
There are many windows, most are propped open with a stick.
The house looks lived in,
Blankets are strewn across the couch,
Colored pencils and papers on the table,
Art covers the fridge,
Candles lit atop stacks of books.
It feels like home.
   And my dear,
           It couldn’t be complete,
                                  without you.
I've seen this prompt going around, so I thought I would give it a try. I hope I can have this home someday. And who "my dear" is, I do not yet know haha. Though it would be nice if I did. Anyway, I really like reading about different people's ideas of home, so please, if you write about it, feel free to share with me a link. Much love <3 

• A blind (young) man

oooh good idea, I'll share mine with you. Thanks!

• Busssy.Beee

my delivery service: here is the link for chapter 4! :)
    have fun reading!!

• Just_A_Memory

Here's to the publishing of Chapter 3! *Raises glass of apple juice* <3

• Huba Huba

Re: Yup, and I've been into ornithology lately! There's so many birds around me where I live, that I forget that they exist. You must be very advanced in piano to be learning the 3rd movement of the Moonlight Sonata! I have the first movement memorized, but I haven't started working on the others yet. I've never heard of Boizar yet (sorry I don't remember how to spell it, but I will refer back to your comment after commenting), and I'd like to check her out someday, since she's such a musical genius like how you said she is. Speaking of musical geniuses, I am in love with one of the co-authors of a webtoon called Purple Hyacinth (well not that crazy in love with, but I absolutely adore her because she's so talented), Sophism. She's the one who pretty much draws everything while the other creator writes the dialogue and storyline, and she's really good at improvising, a skill that I believe certain people can only be born with. She's written some very beautiful pieces, and my favorite one is You. Although there is no official sheet music for her pieces, many fans have made a couple, and I've begun working on one. Yes, I love playing the piano too.

• Just_A_Memory

Cheers! <3 You're very first link to 'As Fate Would Have Us'

This piece is filled with nature and I love it!!
    Re- I didn't think it would turn out well but your comment made me feel so much better! Thank you so much!

• everythingbagel (the cliffhanger goddess)

i wanna live here- now.

• Just_A_Memory

Re: Thank you so much! I know I have you guys to catch me if I fall <3 It really just does get a little hard sometimes

• Huba Huba

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWh this piece is so pretty! I love nature and biology too! and I"m happy hearing that you're a fellow pianist--- I know too many people who quit the instrument telling me about how boring it is, and I'm standing there like... "but I like it." Hmmm music that I like to play, the range is very large. First things first, I stay away from most Baroque pieces, especially Bach. Perhaps its due to the oldness of the era, but I strongly dislike. I like pieces from the Impressionistic and Romantic era, and my top 3 favorite composers are Debussy, Chopin, and Mendelssohn. I also like jazz and some random pieces that I hear, for example, Pixar themes, anime openings (sorry I'm a weeb), Disney themes, etc. I'm currently working on Crybaby from Devilman Crybaby, the main theme from the Pixar movie Up, a Beethoven sonata, Doctor Gradus ad Parnassum, a Chopin Major prelude, and a piece called Le Coucou, a Baroque piece that I can tolerate! What about you?

• Just_A_Memory

re: Aw! Thank you, that means a lot! <3

• Just_A_Memory

Love it! <3 Was this inspired by Jasmine, per chance? Happy to see yours, and hope you get the chance to experience it, one day!