peridot

besties with AstroWriter (follow her please!!)

your typical leo
slytherclaw
extreme night owl
that girl who seems sweet but turns out to be wild

"im usually napping, stargazing, writing or daydreaming"

so you found me... in other words, you have a new friend :)

im really nice and understanding, also really good at listening and giving advice, but im a bit crazy, too.

yes that's right im a HUGE potterhead! so if we have that in common, hi bestie!

you can always find me in the library or at Hogwarts (or maybe in the clouds for a vacation)

i have an annoying habit of starting pieces but not finishing them

the feel of night

5
the moonlight:
creeps into my window, seeping through the glass onto my bed. i can't describe what color it is. blue? no, subtler. gray? no, brighter. blue-gray? still not right. but she creeps into every crevice of the world, spreading light.
the stars:
are miniature models of the sun, shining like a beacon against the inky sky. like gold glitter spilled on a black velvet surface, they gleam, identical to a diamond.
the night breeze:
is a finger gently brushing over the world, tickling the tops of trees, twirling the leaves, cradling the crops.it flows along like a train of silk, skating over the earth, slipping in between things in it's way.

ooh i tried to put as much feeling in this as i could but im not sure i succeeded. btw be on the lookout for a new novel, Foe's Murder! writing every other chapter, other ones written by AstroWriter but everything will be on both our pages.

1

• Rohan’s Defender

Wow, I see I’m really late, but this is so gorgeously written! Amazing work!

• crystalline•galaxies

this is an old piece, i know, but it's so gorgeously written that i couldn't help myself. your way with words is fantastic, and your imagery is vibrant and original. fantastic work.

• AstroWriter

Oh, how beautifully said! Description and imagery on point like your writing skills girl!

• peridot

re: XD thank you!! <33

• mooncake

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL WOWIE