cloudi

est. sep 23 2020
youngest age on wtw :)
pfp is me in a nutshell

ISFP-T, she/her

Christian, equestrian, gymnast, dancer, violinist, introvert, feminist, slytherclaw, leo, theater kid, midfielder (field hockey)

(could I please get one more follower bc one, im a perfectionist and we have to make it an even number and two, it's a weird number anyway lol)

currently writing: Radiating Disaster
updates: i can't do this my writer's block- it's getting worse

currently reading: Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian
updates: ouch Luke used to be my fave character before her betrayed his friends and then dies a hero? ow my heart. (may castellan also hurts too.)

Rick Riordan, Stuart Gibbs, Suzanne Collins, and JK Rowling are some of the best authors in my opinion!

the feel of night

5
the moonlight:
creeps into my window, seeping through the glass onto my bed. i can't describe what color it is. blue? no, subtler. gray? no, brighter. blue-gray? still not right. but she creeps into every crevice of the world, spreading light.
the stars:
are miniature models of the sun, shining like a beacon against the inky sky. like gold glitter spilled on a black velvet surface, they gleam, identical to a diamond.
the night breeze:
is a finger gently brushing over the world, tickling the tops of trees, twirling the leaves, cradling the crops.it flows along like a train of silk, skating over the earth, slipping in between things in it's way.

ooh i tried to put as much feeling in this as i could but im not sure i succeeded. btw be on the lookout for a new novel, Foe's Murder! writing every other chapter, other ones written by AstroWriter but everything will be on both our pages.

1

• Rohan’s Defender

Wow, I see I’m really late, but this is so gorgeously written! Amazing work!

• crystalline•galaxies

this is an old piece, i know, but it's so gorgeously written that i couldn't help myself. your way with words is fantastic, and your imagery is vibrant and original. fantastic work.

• AstroWriter

Oh, how beautifully said! Description and imagery on point like your writing skills girl!

• cloudi

re: XD thank you!! <33

• mooncake

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL WOWIE