lochnessie

go say hi to my dem triplets, sci-Fi and mirkat!
and my lovely apology twin, abby.a!
flaming dragon protector of all minority groups, especially if sunny lets me borrow her sword
proud big sister <3

UM
NINETY
THANKS FOLKS
honey tea (#dreamsofautumn)

replay.

9
maybe the voice in my heart is different to the one everyone else heard.
i've lain awake trying to relive you, exact intonation, word for word.
i don't know what you called me.
i don't know how you smiled.
you're - we're - reduced to a tape.
pause. replay.
my biggest fear was that you'd become a stranger.
maybe it happened without me even noticing -
you're dead, but i never expected the residue of memory 
to wear, to tear, to die of its own accord.
pause. replay.
who are you?
what have we become?
g'day dearest literary loves.
so... i'm in a weird place. watching tapes of a loved one who passed and realising i don't remember how their voice sounded. it's a crappy realisation. anyways, hope you are all well. you are loved. nessie x

Oh, ness if you ever need to talk i'm always here <333 Don't be sorry, you need to take care of yourself. You come first. Get some rest, take some time to yourself... just, do what you need to. Okay? And it's okay to be feeling not okay, too. ily dear <333 praying for you

• abby.a

<333 i understand... i've kinda been feeling the same thing recently. all my love <3

• A Certain Type of Decisive

"my biggest fear was that you'd become a stranger./maybe it happened without me even noticing -" I don't mean to be coarse, but hot diggity dog! What a couplet! I hope your feeling okay-- I know I am after reading that if you know what I mean :)

Re: Wow, thank you!!
    Ness, you are in no way obligated to support my every move. You need to take care of yourself; I'll be okay. I'm really sorry that times have been hard for you. I'm praying that you can experience some peace. <3