Elizabeth Lewis

Hi guys! I am a teenage Christian girl who loves to write, read, sing and act! I love Broadway and the Keeper of the Lost Cities Series by Shannon Messenger! And I love Jesus! Soli Deo Gloria! --- "to God be the Glory!"

Hi guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to read this piece! I hope you like it! Also thanks for waiting I know I haven't written anything on Write the World in a while! Have a great day! God loves you!

The Little Clay Bird with the Broken Beak

4
The little clay bird with the broken beak
Sitting so silently on the wood sill.
Cannot fly with weighted down wings
Needs to but can't unleash her trill.

Longing to like real birds fly.
But made of earth is the little clay bird
Wants to but can't verbalize her cry.

The little young girl with the sad brown eyes 
Hugging herself to bed a stranger
Her first night her parents dead
Walking to a place full of great danger. 

Hi guys! Thank you so much for reading! This poem combines two completely different things: the clay bird I made at school and my protagonist in the story I am working on.
Thanks again for reading! If anyone wants to be prayed for please say so and I as well as many other people would be happy too! God loves you so much! 
Soli Deo Gloria! --- To God be the glory! 

• TheSpellcheckSurvivor

Love this so much!! Cool idea, tho kinda creepy :)

about 19 hours ago
  • books4life

Re: thank you so much!!! My favs gotta be Newsies, Hamilton, and Come from Away! Although I do love dear Evan Hansen and six’s songs lol

• books4life

and also I LOVE BROADWAY TOOO!!!!!! what's your fav show???

• books4life

This is great!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful writing. Amazing piece!! :) also Chapter Nine of Zeus' Eagle is out! :) Sorry I've been writing a ton lately trying to make up for the absence of me writing this story. I think you are going to like this chapter where we meet a new character!

• Doodleninja

I love the rhyming in this! And I love the parallels you drew between the girl and the clay bird; the girl's story sounds so sad already
    Wonderful writing! :)