Halopoet

Pakistan

14
Leo
Vintage literature
A proud Muslim
"Words can sting like anything but silence breaks the heart"

A walk back to life.

My life has taken drastic turns in the past few months and everything is in a frenzy. Its hard to keep up with everything that is going on. I've lost a lot of things that were my main source of comfort and right now, I really need one to keep up with life. And living in a two roomed basement really doesnt give you much space. So everyday, I escape to my surroundings. I take a walk when its dark. Its extremely cold at night but I go with my father's leather jacket and boots, I go to the football ground. There is a kind of staircase that leads up to it and a bench in the ground. I go and sit on the staircase because the view from there is spectacular. Its just this whole row of golden and orange lights that blink. And there are a lot of stars in the sky. So I go to that staircase and I make myself songs and I sing them out loud. The songs basically tell a story of recent events in my life and how I feel about them. And I feel alot better. Then I take a run till Im out of breath and walk back home. And believe me, this may not sound like a ritual but it works just as well as one. And I feel like I'm my own girlfriend( sorry I just had to add that).

• beth r.

wow this is incredible and relatable! great imagery!
    re: aw thank you so much!

about 7 hours ago
  • books4life

Amazing! Also chapter nine of Zeus' Eagle is out! :) Sorry I've been writing a ton lately trying to make up for the absence of me writing this story. I think you are going to like this chapter where we meet a new character!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: Aw, I know! That was so SAD! :(
    But I’m glad you’re well besides that. And hehe, I hope you’re doing well in class! XD

• Just_A_Memory

Re: Of course!! :D <3

• V-Rose

Here's Chapter 18 of Flying on Broken Wings!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: AWWW THANK YOU! Your support has been INCREDIBLE! You are such a GREAT FRIEND TO ME! Thank youuuu! And yesss, its so sad when you finish it but AMAZING! :) Thank you for everything! How are you?

• therisingwriter

I like the descriptions -- I do also like going on walks(alone) to see the nature...and I do also watch the night sky, most of the times with my two young brothers...it is really breathtaking.

• Rohan’s Defender

Chapter 20 is out!

• R.j.Elsewhere

Sweet and short, but just as beautiful!!! Thank you for writing this, it was lovely to ready