Halopoet

Pakistan

Leo
Muslim
"Words can sting like anything but silence breaks the heart"

Okayy people important:
Remember that novel kind of thing i was writing? Miracle inn? Well then I stopped. Why? Partly because Im lazy but also because I didn't find it good enough. It was missing details and stuff. So, now I will be fixing it up. Like not on wtw, because it gets complicated but I wont be completing it because it still needs a lot of work. If anyone is dreading this and wants to kill me, just let me know and i'll tell you the plot and ending. I know im very nice.
Also, checkout Karma's_Coming: Reagan and Caspian series because its THE best.
And, I love you all :)

A walk back to life.

My life has taken drastic turns in the past few months and everything is in a frenzy. Its hard to keep up with everything that is going on. I've lost a lot of things that were my main source of comfort and right now, I really need one to keep up with life. And living in a two roomed basement really doesnt give you much space. So everyday, I escape to my surroundings. I take a walk when its dark. Its extremely cold at night but I go with my father's leather jacket and boots, I go to the football ground. There is a kind of staircase that leads up to it and a bench in the ground. I go and sit on the staircase because the view from there is spectacular. Its just this whole row of golden and orange lights that blink. And there are a lot of stars in the sky. So I go to that staircase and I make myself songs and I sing them out loud. The songs basically tell a story of recent events in my life and how I feel about them. And I feel alot better. Then I take a run till Im out of breath and walk back home. And believe me, this may not sound like a ritual but it works just as well as one. And I feel like I'm my own girlfriend( sorry I just had to add that).

• beth r.

re: lol thanks for the comments! of coarse you aren't too late! you get chapter 9 :)

• anemoia by a thread

re: you're welcome! oh, goody. i like making people's days.
    also... i'm curious about your favorite books/music/movies/writing genres/styles/fandoms. because, you know, always growing the fandoms.
    my top three are harry potter, percy jackson (and the subsequent mythology series), and keeper of the lost cities. but i've got dozens, maybe hundreds of others. i'm a fan of julie berry and julie buxbaum as well as j.r.r. tolkien, c.s. lewis, madeleine l'engle, jane austen, oscar wilde, f. scott fitzgerald, cornelia funke, l.m. montgomery, jennifer donnelly, james patterson, tui t. sutherland, linda buckley archer, erin entrada kelly, louis sachar, angie sage, jonathan safran foer, chris colfer, soman chainani, anthony doerr, john green, suzanne collins, stephanie garber, kiera cass, malcolm gladwell, ally carter, veronica roth, and many others. that was wayyyy too many authors... sorry bout that

• The Inky Writer

I really like this!! Its honest and peaceful, a lovely combination. Congratulations on Wednesday Words! :)

• Fariha

This is so nice!!

Aw, I really love this! It feels very sincere and peaceful!! Congrats on Wednesday words :D

• anemoia by a thread

Wow. I kind of got this peace but also this chill from reading that. It felt strangely invasive because of the honesty and simplicity, like I was seeing into your soul, and it was beautiful. I don't know why I'm going so deep on this comment... well, congrats on Wednesday Words!!!

• Laasya Kompella

Congratulations on winning Wednesday words!

• Elizabeth Lewis

Yes! Congrats!!! I'm so glad you're having fun! Stay warm and safe! God is kind!

• rwong

congrats on wednesday words!!!

• Odysseus

Lovely work!

Lovely! Congrats on Wednesday Words!

• Passionate_writer_samriddhi

It's amazing.... Congratulations on Wednesday words!!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

This. Is. Spectacular!!! AHH CONGRATULATIONS ON WEDNESDAY WORDS!! YOU ARE AMAZING!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! *claps* THAT’S MY FRIENDS, EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

• sci-Fi

WOW congrats on Wednesday Words!!!

• Rose A(hiatus)

Wow, this is so good. The imagery is amazing! :)
    Congrats on Wednesday Words! You earned it.

• beth r.

CONGRATS!

Congrats on wednesday words!!

• beth r.

re: YOU DESERVE ALL THE TSHIRTS!!!

• beth r.

re: just googled music and lyrics- definitely on my watch list! thank you so much for the kind comments :)

It is Friday night (for me at least)--and I am posting early--the *sniff* final part of the heartbreak series. This is a bittersweet moment for me and I am so happy to share it with you <3
    here is the final link to the final part:

part 5 in my heartbreak series is out!!!

it's getting close to the end :(

• beth r.

wow this is incredible and relatable! great imagery!
    re: aw thank you so much!

• books4life

Amazing! Also chapter nine of Zeus' Eagle is out! :) Sorry I've been writing a ton lately trying to make up for the absence of me writing this story. I think you are going to like this chapter where we meet a new character!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: Aw, I know! That was so SAD! :(
    But I’m glad you’re well besides that. And hehe, I hope you’re doing well in class! XD

• Just_A_Memory

Re: Of course!! :D <3

• V-Rose

Here's Chapter 18 of Flying on Broken Wings!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: AWWW THANK YOU! Your support has been INCREDIBLE! You are such a GREAT FRIEND TO ME! Thank youuuu! And yesss, its so sad when you finish it but AMAZING! :) Thank you for everything! How are you?

• storie_bird

I like the descriptions -- I do also like going on walks(alone) to see the nature...and I do also watch the night sky, most of the times with my two young brothers...it is really breathtaking.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Chapter 20 is out!

• R.j.Elsewhere

Sweet and short, but just as beautiful!!! Thank you for writing this, it was lovely to ready