ava09 (angels, auroras and sad prose #holidayvibes)

17|She/Her|Slytherin|HP|Star Wars|Marvel|LOTR|Madam Secretary|Umbrella Academy|Classic Novels|Journals|Barns and Noble|Soccer|The PL|Manchester United|USWNT|Music|Taylor Swift|Law|Violin|Food|Hopeless Romantic
draco is mine <3

and this, kids, is why you don't fall in love with your friends. exhibit a: me! anyways, happy friday and maybe i'll write more this weekend. :) sending hugs. <3

it's all your fault (ps never fall in love)

23

sometimes i wonder if i told you would i feel better
and then i think about what would happen

the inevitable "sorry, i don't feel the same"

our friendship isn't worth ruining to please my broken heart
my smashed and bruised and shattered heart which you put back together

honestly it's all your fault

if you hadn't been so nice
so funny
so in love with manchester united
so smart
so tolerant
such a good listener

if you hadn't been those things we wouldn't be here
    or rather
i wouldn't be here
so it's all your fault really

but also partly mine

s i g h

• Mpm#1

Wow.... that’s beautiful. You convey your emotions so well in this.

• Wisp

Replying: Ahhh, I'm so glad it made you happy!!! Your wishes and kind words mean so much and I almost teared up as well! And if I was able to make you smile, that's everything to me, because you've given me so many smiles as well :))

• Just_A_Memory

Cheers! <3 You're very first link to 'As Fate Would Have Us'

• Wisp

I wanted to say thank you to you ava09, for being a follower of mine since the beginning of my journey here on WtW. I recently hit 101 followers, and I just wanted to give you my thanks and show you my gratitude. It means the world to me that you thought my works were worthy enough for a follow back when I was new and starting out. You saw something in my writing that even I hadn't seen, and I'm eternally grateful for that. Thank you so much for giving me that confidence in my own writing, it truly means the world to me :)
    Also, I'm doing a dust jacket, so if you have any questions, send them my way! Thank you once again, and I wish you the best, not just with you and your friend but in your future ventures as well!

• Wisp

The raw emotion in this is just splendid and I cannot express how vividly it has come across. And the "sigh" at the end, it was as if I could hear you sighing. The portrayal of falling in love with your friend, but not wanting to tarnish that friendship is so beautifully written here and it's just lovely. It's bittersweet and melancholic but it's sweet and brilliant at the same time. You balanced the emotions so well and I admire you for that. Absolutely stunning piece!

re: Im gald you liked my piece :) Your comment made me so happy XD im so glad i was able to encourage you <33

• Jasmine khawar

Re: thanks a lot!!
    Yeah I'm doing fine :)

• Jasmine khawar

This hits hard! I love how you wrote this piece so delicately.
    I Hope you're fine, take care <333

Re- geez yea ik school can be SOOO much pressure! Don't worry take your time! And thank you so much :)

Awww I'm sorry. a broken heart can be terrible! I love this piece tho it's so beautiful!

• Just_A_Memory

Re: Coming in hot! The next link is up! <3

• sci-Fi [kinda-sorta-maybe hiatus]

ugh, I get this. It SUCKS. We're here if you need a virtual shoulder to cry on, or an online friend to rant to, anything.

• BlueWolf

This is a beautiful piece. It's all his fault! I am here if you need it. Wolf sisters unite!!!! :)

oh gosh this piece is gorgeous! is this the piece you mentioned written to someone?
    re: Im glad you like it! I actually drew it! (got a little inspo from pinterest but the trick/treat bucket was my addition lol) and OFC I WATCH THE MANDALORIAN! WHo doesnt? (rhetoricle question lol). I love it so so so much! I legit just bought my fourth baby yoda pin from hot topic today--cant get enough of them XD do you watch it? I am srsly so hyped for this next season. its been so amazing so far and can only get better with Ahsoka Tano!
    also re: thank you so much for your comment on my piece. I am so glad you liked it. I didn't expect so many likes/comments. it is always so encouraging. (random update...i just bought him a christmas present tonight :) im so excited haha) but anyways....thank you so much for your encouragement. ur so sweet.
    sending hugs back <333

• katnissromanoff

Re: Thank you sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your comment was so sweet and meant so much, <3

• Just_A_Memory

Part 6 of Hate Me, Push Me, Break Me is out!! Here's you're mysteriously magical link! <3

• katnissromanoff

I'm so sorry, this must be hard, it's a wonderful piece though!!!
    Re: I'm SOOOOO glad you like it!!!! No, it is not over, I'm working on part 6 now :)

• Book Kitten

This is so sad, but beautifully written!
    re: Thanks for your reassurance about high school, and yes anyone who does not like pasta shouldn't be trusted, lol

• mystifiedtulip

Re: <333

Re: yeah, I really hope someone looks at my piece and realizes they've been feeling the same way! Its hard when labels just don't seem to fit. I'm so glad you liked my piece :) <3

• Just_A_Memory

Re: Of course! I’d love to let you know! <3

• hold on to the memories #NEWYEAR [slightly hiatus]

oh i'm here for you, darling. <3 this... hits hard. agh! also, the little manchester united detail made it feel real and tangible and sweet. (no, i'm not into pro soccer, but i have a cousin who is.)
    Re: oh my gosh, thank you so much for the crazy comment on my brooks and tag piece! sorry this is a little late. glad i could make you laugh!
    i prob will publish other version later. and i could talk about music and stuff all day but i already wrote a super long comment this morning, so... plz read the other anne books! i don;t know what i'll do when i finish book 5, because my library doesn't have 6-8, but i think i might be getting it for christmas. i hope.
    XD never again, cross country. never again. ha, no, i think dropping the baton would have been less embarrassing. aw, thanks! can't wait for sports to start up someday.
    ah, england. vintageness. actually like all of europe. i want to do like a month long europe tour someday. maybe longer. i actually want to live in europe at some point, maybe the netherlands, germany, belgium, switzerland, italy, croatia, spain, france, england, ireland, denmark, or bulgaria. yeah, tushar has some magnificent pieces.
    <3 sending love from norcal!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: Same with you! <333333

• Busssy.Beee

re: we started with 3 attorneys, but now we have 4 attorneys. how long have you been in mt?

Re: Thanks for everything <3

• Busssy.Beee

re: yeah, irl is so different than in mt. I like doing the opening statement just because the closing has to do the rebuttal. But, I kinda like doing the experts because their scope is so wide. My coach says that some teams have 3 or 4 attorney per side. How many attorneys are on one side for you?

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: awwww! Thank you so much! It’s so amazing to have a friend like you! :) Thank you again! I love that Psalm too!! And you’re more than welcome! :)

Oh yep I've been in this situation before. Um... you'll get through it? I guess that doesn't seem very comforting, but it's true.

• Busssy.Beee

re: tbh, I like pros just because when I first started i was put on pros, so i just stuck with that. XD but, defense is cool too, the def side is definitely a lot easier tho, which is like really good bc i can be lazy. and then, what do you like to do for trial? like any of the statments? which witnesses?

• Busssy.Beee

re: were you always on def or have you tried pros?

• Rohan’s Defender

Awwwwwww... this is absolutely heartbreaking. I’m with J.A.M. that you are EXTREMELY IMPORTANT and you WILL find the perfect person. And if ya ever want to talk, just know I’m here.

• Just_A_Memory

Aw! This is so freaking sad ;-; I'm sorry. I don't really know what to say because I can't relate... I've never been in love OR even liked somebody like that. I really hope you understand that you'll find someone perfect for you, and that you're important.

• Busssy.Beee

re: Most of the time, I'm a pros attorney, but for some random reason, I was put on def on the current case. my case is People vs. Croddy, which is for a tournament. CRF. what about your case?

• Busssy.Beee

re: yeah, im in mt. i've been in it for around 1.75 years and yeah, cali is pretty darn competitive, it's one of the only states allowing middle school to do it so, that's cool. But, it's exhausting sometimes. what about where you live? and what position on which side? (sorry for so many questions)

• Rose A. (semi hiatus)

Re: haha you're fine. I get what you mean. If it makes you feel better, in the past month I've spelled write wrong at least 200 times. I work at a distance learning center run by a local organization working to help kids.

• Love, Rose

this is bid sad but so beautiful - well done

re: oh i'm really sorry to hear that. sending all the virtual hugs for you <3
    -Kai

• Rose A. (semi hiatus)

(insert into comment what Rachaelgrace basically just said) :)
    This really is amazing! I'm sorry about...that. Love is inconvenient. Sending you a weird handshakehighfivehug. And why am I not following you? Hold on while I fix this...

• Rachaelgrace

This is amazing! Also I don’t know how I’m not following you!!! Now I am :)

• LindytheRavenclaw

im sorry, Mellon! but this is written very well^^ and sending more hugs your wayyy

aw i hope this isnt based off real events that would suck. love is really messy but once u find the right person it'll be worth it
    -Kai

• Busssy.Beee

This is so heart-wrenching. :'( but very well-written.