Jasmine khawar

{Loser / Lover / Hater}
{Trying to stitch my dreams!}
{Trapping beauty from this little ugly world!}

[♡]

..........

My flickering winter dreams(Inspired by Just_A_Memory)

15
From brick to brick,
from rosewood to rosewood.
I built my heart,
I built my home

Flickering snow falling on my head, Decorating my hairs with crystals. Snowflakes doing ballet with beautiful symmetrical patterns. I stand in the balcony, of my small cosy wooden house. With wooden slate roof.
Fine beautiful refreshing Himalayas in front of my brown glassy eyes.

A Room with fireplace surrounded by cushions and curtains holding secrets, of US!
Coffee mugs in hands. Smell of coffee beans holding souvenirs of you. And watching the drowning sun (sunset) together. My heart & soul lying on the bed with my cotton soft cat.

I want a bedrooom full of happy cuddles & laughs! I want you to be beside me. I want to save every memory in that house surrounded by nature. Not even a single human footprint. A place where fairytale animals live. I want my home to be a warm heart of a cold place.

An Old library with the smell of old books. Decorated in a wooden flowery shelf. That's where my heart live! Only the turning of pages & sipping of chamomile tea will be heard.

A kitchen with mesmerising smell of spices. A kitchen with many mistakes. Burned fish, sometimes delicious cake!

"I wanna lie down on my wooden floor and dream. Dreams hidden with under my warm blanket"

This piece is inspired by Just_A_Memory's "A home built for me" its such a beautiful piece, i recommend y'all to check it out!
and thank you J.A.M for this beautiful inspiration <3

1

• Just_A_Memory

It said I wasn’t following, which I don’t know how because I know I was o-o

• Tayyaba

This is amazing and AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Oh thank you!

• acrosstheuniverse28

Absolutely stunning! Such beautiful and vibrant descriptions!

• los libros de queenie (queenie's books)

what a vivid , warm vibe this piece gives off - very wholesome.

• aiyanna

I'm loving this concept going around! It's interesting to read different peoples interpretations or ideas of home. I definitely got to hop on board. Sounds like a great home!

• Bhavya's Treasure

Ooo the coziness and the warmth! It must feel so good and fortunate to be surrounded by nature from all sides. How grateful you must be to God for he sent you to Almora, no? ;)

Re: Sorry for the late reply, Jazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (I hope you heard it? XD) I was a bit occupied with College work. THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D 100 is indeed a petty no. XD
    Yes, we've various phases in our lives and it's always wise to wake up from the dark ones because only then one would be able to see the brightness of what lays ahead. :)
    Good day!
    How's Laila? :D

• ChimChim_1

The way you explained it was soooo good keep going :3

• queenie

OOOOOOOOOOH.
    I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

• Just_A_Memory

re: I have two cats already too! xD Yes, let's meet up and pet each others :D

• Just_A_Memory

This sounds so freaking beautiful! :D I love it! We'll both have cats, yes. They can be best friends :)