BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 14 and an aspiring artist and author.
Black Lives matter.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

My Dearest Indigo

2
My dearest Indigo, 
I hope this letter finds you well, and that your husband is treating you so. 
Here in London, things are not going as one would hope. Do not worry too much over it however, as I have most of the rabbits in the house under control. 
This is an apology, for all the things I said. I did not mean them, they were whirled out of my mouth without desire, as anger took over me. I hope that you can forgive me, and we can possibly one day be what we were before. 
In my haste, I left my quills and ink in Edenborough with you. You can keep them, as a reminder of what an ungrateful and manipulative person I was to you, and that I am truly sorry. 
Yours, 

Amber Cullivan 

As I turn the letter over in my hands, wondering if this time she's really changed, as strong gust of wind shakes the shutters. Maybe this -being the first time Amber has sent an actual letter of apology- is the time she's really changed.
    Looking carefully over the entire letter -though I'm not sure what I hope to find- I come across something that might be the proof that I'm right to trust her, this time. 
    On the fragile paper, just below Amber's signature, there is a patch where the paper is misshapen. The ink is slightly blead, and bottom of the A in Amber is rubbed off. 
    I fold the letter up, tucking it into my pocket. I clench my jaw. This is ridiculous, pull yourself together, Indigo. When Amber wrote that letter to me, from her run-down flat in London, she was crying. 
I hope it's obvious that this is meant to be historical, in the late eighteen-hundreds to be precise. 

Chapter 3 for On the High Seas!!

oh wow i LOVE this! Ever since the historical fiction comp im finding im love reading historic fic more! Really well written!
    alsooo...Chapter 2 of On the High Seas has been published!

• pyrrhic

ooooooooOOOOOO i like this a lot!!! well written! :)