HelpMe512

Ace
He/Him
Transphobes stay out
Joined September 2019

"If I wait 'til my tomorrow comes, is the waiting all I've ever done?"
-Ben Platt

"It's alright, it's okay. You're not a monster just human and you made a few mistakes,"
-It's Alright by Mother Mother

"One page of the bible isn't worth a life,"
-The Village by Wrabel

"I thought you had me in prison this whole time, but I'm the one holding the key,"
-Intro III by NF

"A hundred bad days makes a hundred good stories and a hundred good stories makes me interesting at parties,"
-100 Bad Days by AJR

If you have any other song lyrics to put on the quote board shoot me a comment and I'll gladly put them on!

falling

12

i feel like i'm
falling
back into that same place
i was before
when i hit
rock bottom
but i dug my way out
and now i'm
falling
back into the hole
i need a rope
to pull me up again
but who is there
when i'm too afraid
to admit that
i need help
i feel like i'm falling
please don't let me go
please hold on
for just another
moment

• November 19, 2020 - 9:04am (Now Viewing)

• Busssy.Beee

this is so relatable and just in general a gorgeous piece :')
    Oh and here's the link to chapter 2 of As Fate Would Have Us (1st link from me!) ;)

1 day ago
  • Dontsuspend

Btw i didn't remove any comments, i went to change around some stuff so I didnt just call anyone dumb, i would be a total douche if i removed any comments. I just tried to proofreader some stuff.

• AbellePuppy34

OMG OMG OMG! This is literally exactly how I am feeling today!!!!!!!!!!!! So nice to know someone understands, you change the world with your pieces!!!!!!! Falling back into anxiety is like the scariest thing ever, you just want to "hold on" as you say. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ~Zoe N~

This is stunning.

• Just_A_Memory

"please hold on
    for just another
    moment"

Those last three lines are perfection. It's gorgeously written, and relatable I'm sure to many. It is to me anyway

woah... this is intense. the poetry is beautiful. if you ever need me, just ask, i'm always, ALWAYS around to help. just... yeah, remember that. you're not alone, ok? you're not alone.
    <33

• katnissromanoff

Wow, this is amazing. It's so beautiful. I thought that this was absolutely fantastic. Great job!!!