BlueWolf

Hi!
Previously WinterWolf(#holidayvibes)
Can you guess how old I am?
Have a wonderful day. :)
Joined August 21!!! :)

Go check out my wolf sister ava09

”If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz

“Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.” – Joss Whedon

“People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.” – Unknown

“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Kurt Cobain

“Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett

Gatekeepers

15
A wizard's cloak draped on top of the world with glowing designs painstakingly sewn into velveteen fabric.
Grey bearded people warped by time slipping through the stitches of worlds.
Twinkling stars the gatekeepers.
Could you ever trick a star? Slip past unnoticed?
This is quite short, so I'm wondering if I need to elaborate. I am also extremely open to title ideas. :)

• Emi (Revival Year #NEWYEAR)

I love the unique description of the stars! The wizard's cloak...what a great way to describe the sky.
    Re: yeah, it kinda took me a couple years to get over (luckily I had tons of AP tests to bury myself in). But I try to forgive and forget, and I'm just remembering there will be loads of other guys in college who are way more mature. There also might be another boy I'm interested in who I happened to meet just after I got over T but I have no clue if he likes me back. : )

• FromEden

RE: Thanks so much!
    Ah, I know all about hot regattas- I live in Florida!

• Busssy.Beee

this is short, but beautiful!!
    Oh and here's the link to chapter 2 of As Fate Would Have Us (1st link from me!) ;)

Re- OoOo yum! Haha! Thank you for your comment!

• Shay

I loved this piece

Re: Aww thank you so much. I'll keep writing more things I hope you'll love

• Rachaelgrace

Wow! I love this! I think its awesome short. There is a lot of emotion and power in it. Great job!
    Re: Thank you!

• lochnessie

oh wow this is so beautiful!! re: goodness your comment made my day!! feel like i haven't said hi in a while, your writing just got better (i didn't know it was possible. it was) hope you're having a good day! :) <3

• acrosstheuniverse28

Ahh, this is so beautiful! I love the mystic feel and all of your descriptions!

• beth r.

oooh i love the vibes this gives off
    re: aw thank you >3 you're the best!

• Just_A_Memory

Cheers! <3 You're very first link to 'As Fate Would Have Us'

Re: No problem! We all have our moments lol.

• everythingbagel (the cliffhanger goddess)

interesting

Oh and I noticed that you shouted out Ava in your message board but you accidentally said axa09 lol ;)

Re: Thank you!
    Also, this piece is epic.

• ava09 (angels, auroras and sad prose #holidayvibes)

this is so intriguing. it's so easy to picture, and you definitely don't need to elaborate imo because the lack of background makes it more interesting.
    replying: omg "wolf sisters" i love that - that literally made my dayyy!!! :D thanks so so much for all your comments and everything always sis. <3

• Jasmine khawar

Re: Thanks a lot! It doesn't matter if it was sooner or not! Luv yaa <33

omg, this is so good!! I love it!! also thank you :D

• Just_A_Memory

This is so vividly described, I can easily picture it! It's short, but it's absolutely perfect <3

• aiyanna

The atmosphere created by your words is so good! I can't get over the descriptions, all the words are just so perfectly picked and placed. By the way, I acknowledge and appreciate the Kurt Cobain quote

• mystifiedtulip

Re: sending hugs back <333 ;)

• Starlitskies

Re: Thank you so much for your comment! :)

• Starlitskies

Oh wow this is so beautiful! I love how the whole poem is a metaphor. And the ending is simply stunning. "Could you ever trick a star? Slip past unnoticed?" I absolutely love this. I don't think you need to elaborate more, its perfect as it is. <3