CrazyNinjaKid

14 - leo - introvert
music || swimming || writer
est. jan 1 '20
00:39 ━━━━●──────── 04:28
⇆ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◁ ⠀⠀⠀❚❚ ⠀⠀ ▷ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ↻

Check out this if you are struggling to write:
https://bit.ly/39eQ2WH
-----------------------------------------------
If you are needing a peer review on a piece, just comment on my recent with the title!! More than happy to do one. It can be a review swap or if you don't have the time, totally understand!!

ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ without fear, ʟᴏᴠᴇ without limits and let your life ꜱɪɴɢ its song. - Dilip Bathija.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. U are ♡'D .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

7 Steps To Happiness

Think less : Feel more
Frown less : Smile more
Talk less : Listen more
Judge less : Accept more
Watch less : Do more
Complain less : Appreciate more
Fear less : Love more

--write free--

please dad, i need you to be my dad.

15

dad.

the word. that word.
i cannot say it. not without any struggle or making a swallow before releasing it from my lips. it makes me screw my eyes with confusion. 

i need my dad. 

not the one i currently have. the one who doesn't care, who's words aren't bullets ricocheting in my soul. 

because now when you speak, the words get stuck, they cannot leave where they fell. 

dad please be the man you used to me. i am losing sight of the very few and vague memories i have of you before the age of 4. 

dad i need you. i need you to hold me close. i need you to give me a hug and a kiss on the forehead. 

i am not the little girl that i used to be. your words, they have eroded away my weak spots.

most of my weak spots. i still have one.

you.

you words, the things you yell at me with the pieces of random things you throw. the fists you use, the words you speak.

they hurt. 

you would think i would want nothing to do with you. especially after what you have done to me. 

i need a dad. i need you. 

23/11

• Wisp

Replying: Oh my gosh your comment's so sweet!!! You can't see it, but this grin just spread across my face and ahh thank you so much. Have a great day/night as well!

• Wisp

I first remember you from when you liked one of my older pieces and commented on it. You have no idea what that comment meant to me back then and I just wanted to say thank you. Recently I hit a milestone of 108 followers and I wanted to personally thank you. You have no idea how much your support has meant, especially back then when I wasn't as confident in my writing. It means so much to me that you'd read my pieces and take the time to write a comment about it. I know it's just a click of a button to you, but gosh does it mean so much to me. You've given me confidence in myself as a writer and that is a gift I can't thank you enough for. Just--thank you so much.
    (Also, I'm doing a dust jacket, so if you have any questions send them my way!)

• Wisp

"most of my weak spots. i still have one.

you."
    Ahh this piece is just so heart-wrenching. You portray emotion so well here and I absolutely adore it so much. I can feel the pain and heartache in the narrator and how they feel about their dad. It's just brilliant how you've written this and how deep in narrative it goes. It's not just wanting a dad, it's a longing for the one who has disappeared and that is such a deep feeling in this. Such a lovely written piece and that last line just brought it all together in such a sweet and tender way. If this is a true piece, then I'm sorry and I hope it gets better with you and your father. All the best to you!

• AbellePuppy34

Woah... this is amazing! If it's a true story... I'm so sorry. :(

Oh bb... I love you and it kills me that someone's acted this way towards you. You are worth so much more than his words (actually there's an encouraging song called Mean Girls that addresses the power of words). I can't make this go away, but I can do my best to support you from the sidelines and pray that you heal from this. <3

• Mpm#1

Woah.....

emotion was expressed brilliantly. wishing all the best to you <3

• Diana Cojocea

Awesome job! That was really deep in emotion! Your vocabulary was excellent and wisely selected. You've shown a brilliant understanding of topic balance. Keep Writing!