Lata.B

"You are grand from your toes to your head. Take a deep breath and let that sink in."

Slytherin || District 1 || Abnegation || Libra || Samwise Gamgee || Han Solo || Chris Evans is mine || Newt || ENFJ-T ||

~Daughter Of Hades And Persephone~

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” ― Albus Dumbledore

“May the odds be ever in your favor!”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games

Want to taste the stars?

27
Count the stars in the sky for me
let them slide onto your fingers
you only pick one color to take a sip of
pink?
blue?
yellow?

the flavor satisfies each tastebud 
this color will stay with you till you die
red?
green?
orange?

You want to take another sip
You want to try another color
But the consequences are deeper than you imagine
black? 
white?
purple?

Will you take another sip? 

What color would you take a sip of?

• November 21, 2020 - 11:46am (Now Viewing)

Orange. Makes me think of orange juice and it might be refreshing. This is a lovely piece, though!

• anonymous_123 [Child of God]

Also my new chapter of a game of two truths and a lie is out! I actually have written up to chapter 7 and those chapters are out so you can check my profile to read those chapters and catch up! Here’s chapter two though!

• anonymous_123 [Child of God]

I would take a sip of green. I feel like the lush green color will fill my life with joy and be aware of the things around me! But also yellow could bring me happiness too!

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

I would take a sip of blue and purple because things that color (candy wise at least) always taste pretty yummy. Loved this!~

awww this is so sweet and fun! i love this :) yay! <333

I'd do purple!(it's my favorite color.) This is super fun and magical!

• Sunflower~

I loooove this!! It's very whimsical, it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland or something! ;)

• its.joyanna

re: i like repaying favors as well ;)
    this piece is amazing ! love the visuals. i would taste red

• Busssy.Beee

re: ikr!! crazy, but apparently it's both?? so ig they're right too lol

• Busssy.Beee

re: ME TOO!! but my friends keeps saying, "no no no, you got it all wrong! green, blue, and purple are all COOL colors!!" smh

if we have to guess what they taste like...then orange and blue. i think orange would taste like sunsets. warm, cozy, golden, drinkable sunlight. blue i think would taste like the falling snow. cold, exciting, a swirling liquid of space and clouds.

• (sk)eyesofocher

I think blue, it just makes me feel warm and weird inside at onceee

• Busssy.Beee

hmm, i would take a sip of purple. Speaking of colors, if purple a warm or cool color? My friends and I have had this debate for years (literally lol)

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Black, blue or white! :) I really love this piece!!!

• Shay

I'd try blue, red, purple and black

Re:thank you <3

Ack! I'm so sorry! I was on a thanking roll, and forgot that you'd already seen it! So sorry once again!

Wow. Stunning!

Hey Lata! I wanted to thank you, for everything.

• Jj101

Re: Melted sugar? Interesting. And I guess I’d take another sip even with the consequences lol

• Jj101

Oooo this is great!! As for the color... it depends on what they taste like, but if I’m going in blindly, I guess green or some pink or blue(maybe white, that might taste bland but it’d be better than something that tastes bad ig)? Wbu?

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: thank you so much!!!! I’m so thankful for you and your amazing support! Love you, sis! <33333

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH! I literally feel lost now.... *sniff* I mean, I’ve been writing this for about 3 months! But I’m so happy you liked it, and I love how protective she is of Prim! And you are more than welcome about the shoutout; your support really means so soooo much to me. I love you too, sis! <333333

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: haha, it would be interesting to know! And thank you so much! :)

• aiyanna

Re: thank you! :)
    Ooh yes-- chocolate would be a nice surprise. I can't stop thinking of what really obscure colors would taste like now haha

I agree with aiyanna lol such a nice piece :)

• aiyanna

Beige. Lol joking, that would probably taste like sand. A golden yellow might taste good? In hopes, it tastes anything like honey or caramel.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Or sunset orange or pink!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Maybe turquoise?

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

OH MY! This is INCREDIBLY AMAZING! Woowwwww....... what color would I taste? What do they all taste like?!

• pyrrhic

WHOAH... i loved reading this! the subtle ominous feeling... it almost reminded me from that one scene in harry potter where harry is giving dumbledore that weird potion or something, but a little less intense lol
    i'd probably take a sip of dark purple... just because it's my favorite ;)

• katnissromanoff

Re: I'm so glad you liked it, your comment was so sweet!!!! :) It isn't actually happening to me in real life, a funny story actually, the poem is based on a break-up in a tv show I'm watching XD

• SamRose

This is cool! I would pick blue, I guess. My favorite color. :)

• katnissromanoff

Oooooo so interesting! Maybe I would say.... pink? I'm not really sure :)

• ~madeline~

Why does this remind me or skittles?! XD... But honestly I have no idea. I think if I had to choose, it would be teal. Idk, something about it just sounds so appealing...