that one rat from ratatouille

Reader / Writer
14
gender fluid she/they
Scorpio | INFP-T
Pansexual & Christian
No justice, no peace! No racist police <3
I can’t wait until I can truly love someone
Most of my pieces are really short | I’m sorry you have come across me

HOLY COW I AM TERRIBLE AT TITLES. please ignore any typos or misspellings. thank you! :D

think before you speak

7
i don’t know how to start this so i’m just going to say 
please stop saying alm. 
or more specifically, please stop using that as a response when someone says blm. 
Black Lives Matter was not started to say that your life doesn’t matter, but started because Black lives were and are continuously treated like they don’t matter. so please stop trying to make things about you. not everything is about you.

Black Lives Matter is a revolution and a revelation to show you that we are more than what you do to us; we are more than ghetto kids; more than the one Black person in the office or the classroom; more than criminals; more than the people with fancy hairstyles that you just gotta get your hands on; more than loud people who won’t stop blasting their music; more than our funny way of talking; more than the next one to be killed and looked over like a penny on the road. we just want to be treated like human beings. and when you respond with “all lives matter,” you make us feel like we’re worth nothing. not even the dam penny. 

so please think again when you want to say alm. 

also, if you want to tell me you’re talking about other minorities… well… 
until black lives 
lgbtqia+ lives 
trans lives 
non binary lives 
muslim lives 
jewish lives 
hindu lives 
buddhist lives 
indigenous lives 
brown lives 
asian lives 
pacific islander lives 
african lives 
hispanic lives 
latinx lives 
arab lives 
and disabled lives matter 
all lives will then matter. (and just so you know, the man you voted for does not care about any one of these.)
when you’re trying to stray away from political stuff, but your racist neighbors say “no <3” and you just have to vent .-. 
i’m really sorry.

• Huba Huba

I totally get you! And this piece of writing says everything.

• woven_moth

This is a great way of writing about it. I sense the emotion, yet you still delivered it with a formal, clear tone. It's really powerful. No need to apologize.

This piece is pure truth.

• that one rat from ratatouille

btw if you’re reading this and you’re innocent i just want to say: if i made you feel guilty in any way, that was NOT my intention. you’re beautiful.

the fury is totally valid and i agree with you on all fronts! you tell them! this world has so many problems... <3<3<3

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

I really enjoyed the passion in this! Venting is good :) . This piece was just awesome! I loved the emotion and force of the words.