Cici'sTimes

I am who?
Just a girl that loves reading, writing, anime, manga, languages, nature, tea, coffee, being homeschooled, gymnastics, games, learning, and being 15
And a little bit of everything else there is to do and explore.
Joined July 2020

Tell me what you think. Have you ever tried mindfulness?

The Quiet

8
The Quiet.   Everyone does everything in their power the oppose it.  They spend countless hours with devices meant to drown out the The Quiet.  They are always doing something; anything to silence the silence.  But why do we dislike The Quiet?  Why do we fear it?  Is it because we are afraid of ourselves?  Or perhaps, the voice that comes with The Quiet.  

The Quiet is just a space for the Inner Voice to express itself.  It is constantly being ignored and neglected, so it screams and shouts and throws a tantrum. It lashes out and makes us feel bad about ourselves and calls us names. It blames us, like a child angry at its parent.  We try to confront and conform it, but it has grown unchecked and unloved.  It resents us and has developed into a monster, fearful and irrational.  It seems like a sworn enemy, always at war.  How do we ever make peace with this demon?

The answer is in The Quiet.  Here, the Inner Voice can release all of its worries.  All we need to do is observe.  Spectate the movements, and make no judgement.  Any thoughts, ideas, or feelings are only observed and never acted upon.  Over time, both parties will become comfortable with The Quiet.  Eventually, hopefully, a place where bonding can take place.  A bond that connects both the mind and body in harmony.  In The Quiet is where one is truly whole.  

This piece in particular inspired me to write about this concept:

• ChimChim_1

Re: Thank you cant wait to see your work to :3

• ChimChim_1

Re: Thank you I like your story I wish I was as good as you :3

• Busssy.Beee

I echo the people below! in a way, you're combining so many different aspects into one piece! incredibly calming, and helpful since life now is kinda hectic.

OoOOo this is an intriguing piece! I love this!

• queenie

ooh, this is super eerie. i love how you personified the deeper parts of the mind.
    <3

• journal.scribbles

Wow. This is such a cool way of thinking about mindfulness. This really had a deep impact on me. I'll be thinking about this piece the next time my psychology teacher makes us meditate. :)