LaurenBeeWrites

Name: Amanda
Explanation for username: It's a Spongebob joke
Bands: Waterparks/MCR/TOP
Books: Hunger Games/Shatter Me series
~Teen writer/author~
~Youtube channels~
~Christian~

QUOTE:
"Feel free to feel."

I am open to any feedback! #dearmymc

Dear, Rivit

3
Dear Rivit,

It's surprising, what I have discovered about myself through you. How I bring you to life with a few taps of my fingers. Gosh, the willpower it takes for me to mold you into your own person, separate from...well...I won't get into her right now.
    You have shown me new parts of myself, new concepts, new ideas, new possibilities. You were once a thought floating around in my head and now that you are on the page. Now that you are growing and living and peaking into the world of words, I would like to let you know a few things.
    I guess I could put it this way, you are kind of like a daughter to me, like my second daughter, or maybe a cat. Hmm. I don't quite know what to compare you to.
    I will let you know that I intended to write to someone else today, but being that you have been more prominent on the page, I would take a moment to thank you personally.
    You don't have to be like her, don't worry. You are perfect as you are. Never forget it. I've had an interesting relationship with you, really, but I think we are starting to click.
     Rivit...thank you for the light you bring into my head and onto the page, thank you for being kind-hearted and sweet. Thank you for considering others. I don't give you enough credit.
    I hope you find peace...I have a strong inkling you will.
Thank you for your presentation. Thank you for your headspace and your heart and your ideas and your willingness to appear in my mind and let me take you to the page, bringing you to life. Thank you, Rivit.

-Amanda

Hey WTW,

It has been a while, I know! I have been really into NaNoWriMo and actually hit 48k words tonight! I have 2k more to go to hit the goal for NaNo, but am not near the end of the book, but I have really been trying to enjoy this process being the second time I am writing a book, and I have had a lot of mixed emotions about the book and characters (especially Rivit, my main character) but this truly is a new adventure and I thought it would be fun to write a letter to my character! If any of you want to participate...I guess I could make this a challenge, lol. #dearmymc
I might do more of these later! We will see, anyway, if you do the "challange" feel free to #dearmymc and comment under one of my posts so I can read your peice.

• Rachaelgrace

This is awesome!
    Re: Thank you! Yeah, I love all of their songs! My favorite is probably Ride. :)

• anemoia by a thread

WOW this is so cool. haha "or maybe a cat."
    this is lovely