AstroWriter

I write for myself and share pieces for you to enjoy as well!
ENFJ
Hardworking • Funny • Nice • Sarcastic • Curious
Am a writer to advocate and entertain
<3
*ASTRONOMER IN WORKS*

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 120+ FOLLOWERS!!! Your one follow means a lot for me and I really appreciate. One follow, one new friend. On our road to 200! (lol)

Working on two novels!
Magnum- Posting one chapter every week! *coughs*

District 3•Dauntless•Abnegation•Erudite
#WonderWoman
Favorite Books:
The Hunger Games
Maze Runners

"A reader lives a hundred lives before dying"-?
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt by heart" - Helen Keller
"You don't know what you got till you lose it"-Some Smart Person

Magnum Chp. 1

6
    I wake up to the start of something moving in my comforters. In front of me is a dino pj onesie with blond hair sticking out of it.
    "Elle! Wake up!" Tom whines to me. I slowly rise, realizing it's 9:00. "Let's play Dino!"
    "Not now Tom. I just woke up. I need to get ready for the day and eat breakfast," I murmured. I had so many things to do today and none of them is play Dino with Tom. I rub my eyes while Tom gets up on my bed, and starts jumping. As I begin to scold him, I hear big footsteps coming up.
    "Tom! Come back here and eat your breakfast! Mommy has made pancakes for you two and a tortilla omelet wrap for your sister. Hurry up or I'll eat all the pancakes!" dad yells from the staircase. No wonder I was smelling something good. Tom quickly gets up and flies down the stairs. "Be careful!" I call out. I throw the fluffy covers of my blanket as I get out of my bed and go to the bathroom wondering Tom's energy source.

I walk downstairs to I smell the awesome aroma of chocolate pancakes.
    "Elle, there you are! I made chocolate pancakes for you and Tom. Eat them before your little brother eats all of them!" my mom excitingly tells me while half clapping her hands. One of the few things she can actually cook is pancakes, so when she makes something, everyone gets excited. And a bit nervous because we have had quite a few kitchen fires in the past which cost them some money. That's why dad makes the food all the time. I see that Mia has already started eating the omelette wrap. If I was lactose intolerant, I don't think I would be able to keep myself from eating pancakes.
    As I walk toward our dining table, I suddenly remember that I have a zoom meeting with my best friend Nicole on 11. Yes! An excuse to get out of helping with the lighting!  "Mom! I have to zoom with Nicole today, so I won't be able to help with the lighting decorations," I sang along, trying to hide my happiness. Besides the cold weather, getting up the Christmas lighting is the other thing I hate about winter; everything else though, I love.
    "Are you sure you have a zoom meeting with Nicole or are you just making stuff up to get out of the job?" Mia says with a hand covering her mouth full of omelet.
    "Nah, I actually do have friends," I sass to Mia. I flip my hair and sit down.
    "Fight! Fight! Fight!" I hear Tom yell. Whenever Mia or I come back at each other near him, he says "Fight! Fight!" which isn't ideal if you are somewhere important like a funeral. No joke, one time we were at our neighbor's aunt's funeral and Mia and I were whispering and Tom started to shout "Fight! Fight! Fight!" out loud which gave us quite a bit nasty looks.
    I hear my stomach rumble as my mom serves me a plate of pancakes. I quickly scarf down the pancakes like I never ate before.

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

This is so cool! I can't wait for the next bit. I'm writing a novel too, new chapter each friday, lol! You're an awesome writer!

• shiwrites

ahh i love how its starting so far!! cant wait to see where it goes

• Love, Rose

ohhh this is great

• cloudi

re: thank you <33

" I walk downstairs to I smell the awesome aroma of chocolate pancakes." I suggest changing that sentence, it's quite hard to read :D "Fight! Fight! Fight!" I hear Tom yell." Haha I love Tom! This is awesome!

• Karma’s_Coming

Ah, thank you for telling me! Great chapter.

• rosi willard

i might review this chapter, too.

• rosi willard

;)