dead account

uh this thing??

runaway

2
is it so much to ask/running away for a day/along the scrambled trains of thoughts/i weave from nothing?/i mean, how hard is it to pack a bag/and just..go./for a day/which'll blur into weeks/months/and so on/i will leave a trail of nothing to those who barely glance at me on the street/but chunks of the world for those who know me best/it will be hard to leave no clues/but i will put on those frilly white gloves/that cover my ten different prints/whorls and waves and spirals/confusing as a late picasso/that's how i want it/

• November 17, 2020 - 8:07am (Now Viewing)

• Wisp

I know you abandoned this account and all, but if you ever come back on it, I just wanted to give you my thanks. Recently I hit a milestone of 107 followers and I wanted to personally extend my gratitude. You have no idea how much your support and encouragement meant to me. And you may no longer be active, but I will always remember your kindness towards me. It has certainly brightened up my days and made me confident in myself as a writer. Truly, thank you.
    (Also, I'm doing a dust jacket, so if you have any questions, send them my way!)

• Wisp

This piece is like so many things at once and I feel like that just pulls it all together in such a lovely way. And that beginning just hit so hard since sometimes I think about that, thinking about running away and escaping reality. It's a short piece, but you created such a powerful punch in it. And I love the way you took it honestly. You put so much in this and the flow of it works so well in a way I would've never thought of.