Busssy.Beee

fourteen
christian
californian
gemini
Joined 5/21/20

One more quick thing!!
I'll post the "I can't fall for you" tomorrow at like 8 pm PST

i guess promises are destined to be broken

29
remember when we would sprint across the marigold fields/hand-in-hand/below the painted pink and orange sky
our rosy cheeks would burn bright red/as our Sunday clothes splotched with caked mud
we would smile and clasp our hands together...
"I promise, we'll stay together forever..."

as we got older, our feelings began to mature/we no longer held hand-in-hand/or ran across the fields
instead we whispered in the night/sharing secrets and special valentines'
giggling as we flew secret kisses to each other's lovers...
"I promise, we'll get to see each other's beautiful babies and husbands..."

time flew much faster than we expected/we no longer shared our midnight loves/or whispered under the stars
but we chatted about our daily lives/smiling and sipping chrysanthemum tea
answering each other's questions through the years...
"I promise, we'll never lose each other, ever..."

now, here we are...
one breathing; one not
I still remember those promises
But, I guess
promises are meant to be broken?

It's been a while since I posted something that isn't "I can't fall for you," sp I guess my writing is a rusty. Still, I hope you enjoy! Lots of love!! <3

How have I not seen this yet?? This is so beautiful!!
    re: thank you!!! how could I not write about every single one of you? You all mean so much to me! it took a while (when I say a while, I mean days) but it was totally worth it!! :)

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Re: Thanks. Yeah 101! :D You're so close to 250!!! Congrats!!! XD

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Re: (1) Thank you so much! I've been stressing about the chapter a little bit so it means a lot to me that you liked it. :)
    (2) Yeah! I really enjoy reading poetry. Schools really go all out teaching prose.
    (3) Thank You!!! I am so excited *jumps around the room* :3!!! It just feels a bit surreal. I need to publish a thank you piece soon. This is my next order of business. :3
    (4) The last line felt bittersweet. Almost acceptance. The piece has a really nice flow. Everything felt real and had an amazing atmosphere! Fantastic writing!!! :)

• Ren(hiatus)

Well then, one day XD tho I recommend discord for social media. It's such a pain lol tho yes, it's so sad. I wish he could get more lines because have you heard his voice wooooow

• Ren(hiatus)

Talking here is kinda a pain, got another social media like instagram? But YES, both of good vocals. I like Taehyun because of his voice. Tho, his voice really shines in 20 cm. Unfortunately beomgyu doesn't get many lines.

• Ren(hiatus)

Ahhhh, I just give up at myself! Yeah, the actual blondie is Taehyun and the brown/black haired one is beomgy XD my brain had gone back to their last comeback when taehyun had red hair. Tho awesome, I like them both toooo

• Ren(hiatus)

Let me correct myself, you like yeonjun and beomgyu! The blondie and black haired one. The blue/purple haired one is Soobin. The red haired on is Taehyun and the brown haired(black?) And tall one is hueningkai

• Ren(hiatus)

You like yeonjun and hueningkai then! I think. (I cant differentiate between black and brown in hair XD sorry) tho I really like their way home because the blondie raps in that

• Ren(hiatus)

Ayyyy, I like Taehyun too XD I need to meet your friend

• Ren(hiatus)

I would recommend them but I personally prefer TXT, another Kpop idol group. Tho honestly check them out and listen to the songs you want to. I recommend lost,hold me right,blue and grey from BTS and Way home,we lost our summer,new rules from TXT.

• Ren(hiatus)

BTS is a kpop idol group XD they're famous so you might've heard about them

• Ren(hiatus)

Sorry I meant V XD

• Ren(hiatus)

Wow, this so amazing. Its so descriptive and I really like how you explained that promises can't always be kept.
    Re: Thank you! Anyways, in my pfp it's B from BTS

• Just_A_Memory

re: I'll follow your lead! So many ideas have been thrown out there lol. You decide what turn you want events to take. If you want to have her there as an assassin, use some of her thoughts in your chapter, forbidden romance? Notice small details you like about William. I really can't wait to see which way this goes!

• Just_A_Memory

re: Thank youuuuu! Can't wait to see yours ;)

• ava09 (sorta back)

OH MY GOSH I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE FRIENDS GROWING APART (i was already planning this comment in my head to be like "sad but relatable haha) BUT AHHH this is literally so sad and so well writtennn. "one breathing; one not" now i'm not breathing lollll. love this. <3

• Minvra

And woah this is impressive. I've discovered recently that I'm a romantic, who doesn't know a thing or two about romance. But if I didn't know what blushing is, this might be it. It's adorable. And I feel like I just watched something personal and tragic.

• Minvra

Re: Yeah. Funnily enough I suck at answering riddles. I think the point of riddles is just describing the object.

• Emmy Lou

This is really pretty.

• Just_A_Memory

re: Aw! Thank you! I can't WAIT to see your new profile! I bet it'll be amazing. My goodness, I haven't watched snoopy in forever. It's definitely better than squats though haha!

• Just_A_Memory

re: It's totally up to you! I'm all for changing pfp if that's not obvious. xD As for bio, it's mostly cells and stuff so far. Microscopes are fun. Other than that, it's fairly... science lol. Ooh! Photo gallery! Photo of me? You're too sweet xD Books are obvious. Like... duh. They're the best thing haha!

• Minvra

Re: First time doing a riddle lol.

• Just_A_Memory

re: Oooof. Math. I can understand that lol. Never was my strongest subject. I have two tests tomorrow actually! One in Biology and one in English. I'm normally good at English, but my teacher has no chill. A test every week, to be honest. I'm stressed over it, but I'll be fine, I think. Bio is pretty easy. Our test is a game, so that'll be interesting. As for the profile pic, I can't stop changing it ;-; I think this one will stay for a while. It looks pretty similar to me, to be honest. Minus the stress acne, of course lol. What's your dream place? Doesn't have to be a full on house. Even something as simple as a room.

• Just_A_Memory

re: Aw! No! What subject was it? That sucks! That's quite a bit of work, yourself. Don't overwork. Also, don't stress about the test. It's one bad grade. You can make it up later, I'm sure.

• Just_A_Memory

re: Yes, go do that xD I'll be sitting here, sipping my hot chocolate, hoping you like them. I basically always have my headphones on. I definitely listen during homework. I always have other things to do while working. When it comes to studying, I tend to hop on a call with my friend. We like to study with one another, and we get to release or anxieties by cracking jokes and giggling like school girls. I have a lot of homework, so that helps a lot. Like, 11-13 hours of work on Mondays is a lot. Wednesdays and Thursdays consist of maybe 8 hours. If I didn't have her and my music, and WtW, honestly, I'd be crying in a corner instead of getting anything done. How much work do you have? I know it varies, and I kinda... did this to myself, but still.

• Just_A_Memory

re: I have to agree. Breaks are important lol. Hmmm. 1) Lunar Chronicles is amazing. I really like Tiger's Curse. Relentless is awesome too! Oh no.... I have a whole library I could recommend lol. 2) Anything that's not Realistic fiction. I wasn't too good with poetry either. Like, the Shakespeare kind of stuff. Realistic fiction and Fantasy are probably my favorite ones though. Followed by thrillers/mystery. 3) Music's nice. The quiet becomes too loud for me, and I get stuck in my head, so I typically have some kind of music going on. I have specific songs for types of books, and the mood of the story at the time. It makes it so more emotional for me. Instrumental stuff is sweet, but mellow lyrics are the kind of things I vibe with for reading and writing. Typically.

• Just_A_Memory

Re: I know right! I swear, hybrid and online will be the end of me. We were supposed to have memorial day off, but we still had the same workload and had to work that day anyway. It's so dumb. That good! I tend to read at like... nine at night to two in the morning. That's my time. Like, parents force us upstairs and we can't have electronics in our room, so that's what I've got. I'd say hanging out at home is fun, but I feel like we've done a lot of that recently lol What are some of your favorite books? Genre? Do you listen to music while you read?

• Just_A_Memory

re: We have wednesday through friday off. Though, they give us asynchronous work on those days anyway smh. I'm excited to go to my grandparents for thanksgiving though. We always do a lot of fun stuff there. What are your plans for thanksgiving? :D

• woven_moth

This is so achingly pretty. I don't know if this is based off of something real that you've experienced or not, but either way, sending love right back <3
    Re: believe it or not, I still feel better after venting haha. I'm not someone that I would consider "emotional," so when I am emotional and write emotionally and POST it, I'm always like, "what were u thinking?" afterwards lol

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: hey! Yes, so “The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes” is the Hunger Games prequel. I would recommend it. It’s not as good as the original series, but it’s really interesting and it gives a lot of background depth. It just came out in May. And yesss I’d love to know what district you’re in! They have maps that show geographically where you are. Based on one I looked at, I’m in 8!

• Just_A_Memory

Re: I heard about that! That’s so annoying. Smh. That could ruin any chance of continuing in person school. And family reunions.... I haven’t had one in... seven years? My moms said anyway. We haven’t gotten together since Aunt Mary died of cancer. We see my dads side every summer, or try to anyway. A large family vacation around the USA. We were supposed to do to Duluth this year. That never happened lol

• mindfruit (semi-active)

Oh dang, this hit harder than I expected. it's so good ahhhh, those last two lines are amazing!
    Re: yep that's me, I did go to Valentine! Abughazaleh was my 2nd grade teacher. kinda funny that we both went to the same elementary school, small world! can I ask who you are?

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: ooh, those sound good! I read some of Narnia a while ago. I should try it again. I started Keepers if the lost cities, and it’s good so far. Renewing me, did you read the Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes the HG prequel?

• Just_A_Memory

Re: I suppose haha. And ooooof. That’s... a little complicated. I’ll have to tell them you said that because I don’t think they believe it OR understand it

• Just_A_Memory

Re: yeah! I think my brother feels like I’m a complaining blabbermouth 24/7 too lol. I change my pfp waaaayy too often xD I just struggle to keep some things the same for so long. Gets boring staring at the same image every day, I guess. It’s good you can use one of us as you’re older sibling :) being the older sibling is like being the third parent lol. Mom and dad always claim I have that motherly face when I’m looking at my little bro. Mom says she can already see me being a mom and that... compliment or reverse?

• Just_A_Memory

Re: My goodness, the Minecraft conversations are endless *winces* even while I'm doing school. I suppose I wish I had a sister. It would be interesting, but I love them. Even if my brothers drive me insane sometimes. It's not easy always because I can't really talk to them about my emotional problems. Well... the younger one is okay with it, but hasn't really experienced any of it, so he just tries to make me laugh. The older one is a no-go. Only minecraft and phone conversations when it comes to him smh lol. You're thing says older sister. How's that?

• Just_A_Memory

Re: You are indeed correct lol I'm on the young side O^O

• Just_A_Memory

Re: I don't mind at all! <3

• midnight.summerrose

Wow!! This is amazing!! It’s beautiful and just gorgeous writing!! :)

• Just_A_Memory

Re: heehehe :D Glad you're enjoying it!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Have you read any good books recently?

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: well that’s good about break! Mine’s good, thank you! Pretty chill too! :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: AW THANK YOU! You are such a great friend too, and I’m so lucky to know you! Love you my friend! <33333
    And oh, wow, that’s an amazing statement! Thank you for explaining! I’m well thank you! You?

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Oh my, chills! Is this based on a true story?! That last bit “one breathing; one not” hit me. HARD. This is fantastic but so so heartbreaking. And I’m so excited for the next part of I Can’t fall For You!

Ahhh, I'm in love with this

• In Which Yaya Writes

Ah, my gosh, my heart!! This is so sad! I mean, BEAUTIFUL, but waaaaaaaaaaa! Literally gasped when I read the line “now, here we are...
    one breathing; one not.” Stupid poems, always making me upset XD. Great piece!
    Replying: THANK YOU so much! I’m so glad you liked it! Her testimony only gets better XD.
    Yes, OCC is amazing! I’m so glad you liked the piece!

• Just_A_Memory

This is GORGEOUS!
    "giggling as we flew secret kisses to each other's lovers...
    Gah!

Re: Thank you so much <3 You've been there quite a bit for me

• tas (yellowbrickrd)

re: thank you :)
    and this is so beautiful! i love the: 'answering each other's questions through the years...' such a beautiful idea.

• Pavithra C.P

OMG Lovee this!! <3 <3
    Re: Thank you for those kind words <3 :))

• Huba Huba

This is sooooooooo sad yet beautiful T-T
    I love the last stanza.
    A random thing- Which do you think is a better pun: avogadro toast or molecool?

• ChocolateKiwi

re: that's a good idea! I’m good!

re: oh i absolutely love that!! your mom is a wise person. yeah actually that poem you commented on is inspired by my tech teacher.... back when we were in school he would dismiss us by table and he always forgot my table. i remember he came over to us last and said "oh sorry, the bell rang! you guys are victims of circumstance." that just stuck with me and i finally found a place to use it. i'm doing okay.... yeah good mood today! and you? <3

this is emotional and heartbreaking and sweet and just lovely, nostalgic writing all around! question: did this actually happen? <3<3<3

Aww this is so beautiful!

wow...this is stunning. i can't even describe it. so so so heartbreaking but in the best way. really well written <3

SOo goOd!! "our rosy cheeks would burn bright red/as our Sunday clothes splotched with caked mud"

• katnissromanoff

Oh. My. Gosh. This is beautiful! Amazing job!!

• Odyssey

This is a beauty! It made me almost cry!!

• SamRose

Wow! this is beautiful! And sad, in a good way. :)