AstroWriter

I write for myself and share pieces for you to enjoy as well!
ENFJ
Hardworking • Funny • Nice • Sarcastic • Curious
She/Her
Am a writer to advocate and entertain
<3
*ASTRONOMER IN WORKS*

Oh no! A poor possum is stuck in an attic and it needs you help! Comment down below if you liked this piece of writing and if you are willing to save this poor possum (or opossum!).

Possum Awesome

Hi whoever is reading this!
      I am a teen possum. And I need YOUR help. 1 month ago, I came inside this empty building and went in the attic. And then I couldn't get out. I have been trying to get out for a month now, but... (sorry I am getting emotional)  I can't. I just can't! And a lot has changed in a month. Now, instead of drilling noises, I hear human voices. I am not sure if humans bite, but I absolutely cannot risk it. I am SOOOO scared. Please help. One day, some humans CAME UP HERE and put big brown boxes here. They blocked my sun light and now I am in the dark. I got so scared of the darkness, I fainted. By the way, boxes taste really good. You should try them AFTER you save me. I don't know where I live tho... I know there is a lot of birds and insects here. Hopefully you are smart enough to find me. But remember, HUMANS live here and they can bite too.       :(
Bye! (Please save me)
Awesome Possum

• AstroWriter

My favorite is Peeta and Katniss! Thanks for the adivce!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Hey! Yessss me too! Who is your favorite character?
    By the way, if you want to reply to someone and make sure they see it, you can go to one of their pieces and comment. Just begin it with “Replying:” or “Re:”, then you can make sure they’ll see it!
    Like this.

Re: thanks so much!

Just a tip!

• AstroWriter

Thanks Rohan's Defender! I see you like The Hunger Games; I am a HUGE fan of it.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Awww, I could just hear the voice of this little critter! Love this!