Samina

Common girl with uncommon dreams.
Perspiration always turns to perfection :-)
Youtuber
Capricorn
Hopeless Romantic
Poet????

Go and check out
Tushar Mandhan, or else I will steal your chocolates :P I don't have words for him.
Pure heart, Mishthi Sharma, V-Rose and EliathRose
----------------------------------
PLEASE COMMENT AFTER READING; THEY MEAN A LOT TO ME
----------------------------------
CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING INFORMATIVE PIECE
https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/187
---------------------------------
"Paper is more patient than man" ~ Anne Frank
“You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”-John Green
“And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.”-Stephen Chbosky
“I want you to be the very best version of yourself that you can be.”- Lady Bird
“I am a mess"-Elio

Never fall in love with me

10
Never fall in love with me
You will regret falling into these midnight eyes. Mysteries’ unknown is hidden behind them. Don't fall for my black hair. They tell their own tales. The blackness will swallow you.
Never fall in love with me
I don't have an identity in this society. It's hard to find respect. It's hard to battle with me. Resentment is settled in people's hearts. Don't hold my hand in disparity. I don't want to drag you into my endless chain of issues. People never accept me. 
Never fall in love with me
I have covered my stretch marks and so so painful scars. If you're going to hurt the then don't fall in love with me. If you're loving me for time pass then sorry please don't. I don't have the capacity to bear another wound. If you're attracted by my face then remember one day we all get old. 
Never fall in love with me
I love someone more than the world. It's my dreams and if you're planning to crush them under yours then the door is there, leave. & Don't fall in love with me.
I promised myself to not write something like this....ahh cliche
~i broke my promise~