anemoia (#words)

WtW's resident "the cool cousin you see once a year, but the conversation you guys were having a long time ago picks up where it left off without missing a beat" (says rosi willard)

Child of God
logophile
volleyballer

Female

hello and welcome
;)

infinities & eternities: part I

2
We scream into the darkness.
We hide from the light.
We shelter the deepest parts of ourselves.
We shed the flaky layers like onions.
We give the easiest fragments of ourselves.
We sequester the real pieces of ourselves.
We do what feels necessary to survive.
We do it for the cruel world.
We are frozen like the recesses of Siberia.
We are bitter like the purest cacao.
We are blazing like the Sahara dunes.
We are burning brightly like a meteor.
Once—maybe twice, thrice, rarely four but with luck—
Briefly—
Shining for a flashing infinity—
Brilliant, resplendent, split-second infinities.
ok, here's part I!

• Busssy.Beee

I L.O.V.E THIS. OMC!! VERY NICELY WRITTEN!! I JUST REALIZED, I WAS UR FIRST FOLLOWER AND NOW UR AT 86 :O you deserve it!!
    re: thanks for checking out the trailer ;)

• In Which Yaya Writes

Ooh, very interesting! Kinda... hmm, I don’t know the right word. I was surprised by that jump from man’s depravity to something so beautiful. I still like it, even if it is just words thrown on a page XD. Those can often be deep and meaningful. Great piece!
    Replying: (Sorry, I got a lot of comments in one day XD) Thank you so much! I think the Les the Possum story was mine (and most readers’) favorite story, and I’m actually doing my Novel comp (very late) entry on Les and... the writer, as well as a new character named “Penelope Porpenstein,” perhaps. That line was my favorite too, I think XD.
    Yeah, the second did come out intense, but that was my goal.
    Haha, yeah XD. I kinda wanted to leave it out for interpretation, but in any way you view it, Mr. Stowell is creepy (and maybe the writer, too).
    Thank you! I love both Marvel and dragons, so why not combine the two? And she was pretty rude XD. Guess that’s big corporations for you (hmm... is Marvel and big corporation?)
    Thank you! We’re moving soon (hopefully) but this house isn’t too bad. I like it sometimes XD.
    Hi, Erin! Weird, I’ve only heard that name online XD. But that’s totally ok if you ramble (I do too XD)! Thanks for coming onto my page!
    Yes! That quote I actually heard while studying for my Intelligent Design science class XD. And it’s cool that it comes from one of the most famous scientists and smartest scientists of all time... (Science kinda proves God is real XD)
    No, I’ve never heard that song, but I love the bridge! I’ll definitely look it up. Thanks for telling me!

by the way, people, i have no idea what some of these lines mean. same goes for the next parts of the series. literally me just typing words that i like together.