sci-Fi

call me Fi :)
Black and LGBTQ+ Lives Matter
Feminist
~pink~purple~blue~
she/they
Aries INFP-A Fangirl ;D

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 210!!! <3

Community Ambassador Alumni :D

PLEASE give book recs in comments!
Currently reading: Circe

irl bsfs with that one rat from ratatoullie
go say hi to my library buddies mirkat BirdOfPrey SunV and lochnessie!

Fantasy Facts about Fi: Gryffindor Hunter of Artemis Downworld-Warlock Daughter of Apollo Daurudite Nightwing District 7

Percabeth Solangelo Fierrochase Jily Malec Snowbaz Sukka Patrocilles Wolfstar Firstprince Shirbert Spierfield Kanej

ok I'll stop talking about myself now ;-;

Dead words

13
Words sprawled in careful sentences
hold the memories of so much care, so much thought, so much time.
And now they lay dormant, unread and forgotten.

I haven't updated my novel in forever. I'm just so uninspired right now. When I first started writing it I was so excited for the plot and the characters, and now I have no idea where it's going.
Plus I'm just sure depressed today.

• November 15, 2020 - 10:56am (Now Viewing)

• ~madeline~

Re: Honestly I'm still asking myself that question. XD. Prob cause she has a contract for 9 books and she promised to get one out each year, and she needed more time/page count to get her story done.,. IDK, but I'm an angry reader lol

• Rose A(hiatus)

This rings true for me. I pretty much discontinued a story after 3 short parts. Just leave it how it is or come back to it when the moment's right. It's been a couple of days, so I hope everything's all good now! Stay peachy. ;)

• ~Zoe N~

re: haha, okay.

• ~Zoe N~

re: really? how?

• Jason_claire :)

Ligit me on a daily basis. The same thing happened to me when I tried to write a novel. I'm sure I'll go back to it at some point but I'm going to say something like 'oh my gosh, who was I back then?! This is so bad!!'
    Replying- Yaaaay, Thank you so much :)

• WordsSpeakLouder

This is really beautiful.
    Hang in there, idea's aren't always going to flow in a perfect way. Give yourself time because whatever you do end up coming up with will be awesome.

this is so relatable and i love how you conveyed it in these beautiful words. i get it... the inspiration. it's a drag. take a step back and read a good book, that's what i do. wish i could give u some inspiration! songs are good, too. <3

• pyrrhic

i get it... losing motivation in a story is really disheartening :(