~madeline~

euphoria fashioned from stanzas of

disillusionment

est. 8.19.20

AHHH...

16

12
Day by day,
Step by step,
You've been there
To hold me up.

Breath by breath,
Blink by blink, 
You've held my hand
When I'm on the brink

Through the tears,
Through the smiles,
inch by inch, 
mile by mile.

And now it's been
all these years
and you have seen
all my fears

I love you most
I want to say
thanks so much
for by me staying

gUyS.... Today's my 16th birthday... ACKKKK... This poem is for all my friends and family who have supported me throughout my life... And even though I haven't been here long, thanks to all you guys for being so kind to me :) All your comments literally have made my day so many times!! 
Love Y'all sooo much!!
-Madeline :)

re: tysm! here's to another year!

• midnight.summerrose

Happy (belated) birthday!!! Sorry I’m late! You are such an incredible writer and you deserve all of the happiness in the world!! :) hope you had a great day! I look forward to seeing more of your writing!! :)

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Happy Birthday!!! You are an amazing writer!!!! :)

• ~Zoe N~

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: XD So glad to have a friend who understands... we aren’t immature; we just know how to have fun. Quoth, Eden.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: yeah, that’s what makes it funnnn!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: XD XD Well, I’m the older sib here so sadly I don’t have that excuse. But I still gotta act like a kid sometimes right?! XD

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: XD well, we all need to act younger sometimes!!! I still act younger than I am a lot of times!!!! :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: aww, thank you! I’m grateful for you too!! :) Much love sent your way! And yes it sounds so mature! :) :) <3333

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

AWWWWWWW HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Madeline, you are an amazing writer, an amazing friend, an amazing person. You are so sweet and kind, you care about others and reading there work, and you even endure the endless nonsense that is me! You are such a good friend of mine, and I hope to keep talking to you and reading your amazing writing!! Again, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND WOW, 16?!????????!!!! I know I’m almost 15, and it can feel kinda daunting. But smile my friend, and keep being awesome! <333

• anemoia by a thread

Re: oh, the HP question! i think snape is okayish. i do NOT think he redeemed himself because he was obsessed with lily. nope. he was still bitter, callous, and could have killed neville's toad! trevor! he was abusive and cruel for the sake of being cruel. his backstory is def interesting, and i'm glad he came through at the end, but he is not in my good books.

• anemoia by a thread

Re: yeah, i recently reread all of rick's books, and i realized the same thing. yes yes yes percy! percabeth!!! ok, i don't think you can find tam's short story on the fandom page (it was in the special edition of legacy) but i looked it up and there are photos of it that come up on search. so it might be painstaking, but i recommend you read them. my theory is that she is related to tam, either a previously unknown older sibling, his mom, or a cousin. you'll see why... ;)

yay! happy birthday! here's to many more years! you are always so supportive of me and so thank you so much. <3

• anemoia by a thread

Re: ok, yes! her names are incredible. they're not super weird, but they're unique and always fit perfectly. like alicorn, or flareadon, or cinnacreme. i forgot about the vanisher thing... and that's related to light!
    fav villain: gisela. i want to hate her, but she is seriously so well done and so crafty and layered and her motivations and her "love" for keefe just make her more wonderfully horrible. i saw something rating all the neverseen once, but i don't remember exactly what it was. vespera is interesting but kinda meh. alvar is super cool tho, since he's just so... idk. what you said. gethen is chill and a pretty good villain. umber was meh but super creepy. brant was understandable and kind of sad/awful what happened with him. fintan is a mastermind and a fun villain. ruy... he makes me curious. he's certainly clever and useful and just ughhh.
    i've read all of riordan's main series books and most of the special editions/extras, but the original pjo beats everything. i do love the kane chronicles, tho. have you read any of the trials of apollo? his writing is one of the funniest i've come across, ever, and percabeth is probably the most well-written ship in middle grade/ya fic in my opinion. they are my favorite relationship ever. now, i think i need a dam scone. XD i actually did make scones today, haha. anyway, pjo just has one of the homiest fandoms ever.
    also, theories for glimmer's identity?
    did you read tam's short story in legacy?

• Jasmine khawar

A very very happy birthday and may this birthday will bring you endless happiness and joy and love <3
    *Blessings and hugs*

• anemoia by a thread

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! I love the last line, btw. Yoda-ness, right there. the rhyme is also a pleasant bonus.
    Re: well, we shall just see what amazing torture shannon has in store...
    ok, keefe theories: i think it's very possible that he gets a brand new unheard of ability. i also think something element-related, since the shadowflux/ethertine/stellarlune/whatever cool substance with a confusing name that shannon created. (honestly, there are so many substances/concepts/objects she has created—magsidian, lumenite, effluxer, aromark, ethreium, soporidine, etc. not to mention place names, people names, creature names, ability names, food names, place names. and they all sound so perfect. like moonlark. (mini rant is over.)
    anyway, so i think it will either be an unheard of ability or something elemental. maybe light-related. he could be a flasher, i guess. but something new sounds cooler. i'm trying to think... what would gisela need for her plans? what kind of ability would serve her very vague and enormous plans?
    also... favorite villain and why?

adsflkja;slfjk wait a second today's your birthday??? mine's tmr! ik we haven't interacted too much but i've always kept tabs on your work and dslafajsdjkj happy birthday! <3333

• Busssy.Beee

16!! Sweet 16!! Happy Birthday!! Time for celebration!! Love ya. <3<3

• rwong

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!!! hope today's the one of the best you'll ever have <3

• pyrrhic

AHHHH HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :D
    here's to many more