SamRose

Fifteen
Ravenclaw
LDS
Potterhead
Fairykind
Homeschooler
Artist (Profile pic by me)
Writer (obviously)
Bookworm
Siberian Husky Owner (Sky)
Parakeet Owner (Haven)
Aspiring Author
Horseback Rider
Daughter of Athena
Joined 11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to read my work!

I LOVE to see the red circle in the corner of Notifications. I will be forever grateful if you leave a comment telling me what you liked about a piece, or even just like my work. :)

Talk to me about Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Fablehaven, Beyonders, Five Kingdoms, Anne of Green Gables, or art if there are any fellow artists out there. :)

After you're done here, go check out my real-life friend BriRiley's writing! It's pretty great. :)

Snowflakes

PROMPT: Setting as Mood

6
I lean my cheek against the window, the events of the day running through my head like wild horses. Snowflakes swirl and twirl, chalky white against the inky sky. Layers upon layers of snow fall, piling up nearly to the windowsill. Tears freeze on my cheeks from the icy chill coming through the glass. Hours pass, and the world outside becomes more white than black. Finally, the flakes slow down and cease falling, leaving the world still once more. I turn from the window and climb into bed, to fall into a deep sleep that will wash away the last traces of sadness from my eyes. 

1

• Coeur

Wow, this is so pretty!