Owl avvie1 copy 14

Winter Galaxy

Half of being a good writer is grammar, and the other half is a healthy mix of patience and insanity. Welcome to my collection of thoughts, the product of sitting in a cozy blanket typing while rain pours outside. Not really, but I wish it was.

15 years old, writer of fiction and fantasy and anything mildly imaginative. I love the galaxy (a bit too much) and big questions that make you think and small things that don't usually stand out, and writing is about them is a passion of mine.
Outside of writing, I'm an artist in both traditional and digital mediums.

Infinity.

0

How can one make logic of infinity? Do concepts and theories such as infinity have a definite logic to them? How Can Infinity Have A Finite Logic? It doesn’t. Unless you are able to simplify the repetitive codes into a less dense amount of information, like a binary code, and condense infinity into something understandable. A much smaller thing. Alas, such vast entities and concepts do not like to be contained. And oftentimes this information is anything but repetitive. But is there really a formula? There could be infinities like pi, a seemingly completely random sequence with nonrepetitive and numbers, or infinities that can be broken like travelling ½ of an inch then ¼ of an inch after that ½ and then traveling ⅛ of ¼ and 1/16 of that, until you’re somewhere in the range of 1/896th of 1/97th of an inch which seems like it should go on forever but it doesn’t, it doesn’t, even though logically you can keep dividing until that inch becomes an atom and then 1/32 of an atom and so on until you’ve just broken the universe, but yet, we do it everyday, infinite amounts of times, and that day ends, concluding an unsolved paradox and starting a new one every time a creature on earth exists and does something or really anything for that matter, so of course someone could write a formula for it, but it would always be flawed, since no one could write a formula for the impossible becoming possible and condensing infinity into something so small just to eventually break the pattern which means it’s not infinity at all, just another integer with such a concrete value.

• May 1, 2015 - 12:33am (Now Viewing)