sci-Fi

Black and LGBTQ+ Lives Matter
Feminist

~pink~purple~blue~
Aries INFP-A
Fangirl ;D

irl bsf and WTW twins with that one rat from ratatoullie
go say hi to my library buddies mirkat BirdOfPrey SunV rosi willard and lochnessie!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 180!!! <3

Community Ambassador Alumni :D

PLEASE give book recs in comments!

Currently dating Percy Jackson ;)

Fantasy Facts about Fi: Gryffindor Hunter of Artemis Downworld-Warlock Daughter of Apollo Dauntless Sandwing District 7

Plz talk to me about: Hamilton, political views, mythology, Harry Potter, Marvel, the Riordanverse, music, fictional ships, you, & literally any TV show

Percabeth Solangelo Fierrochase Sizzy Jily Malec Snowbaz Hinny Spierfield Sukka Firstprince Shirbert Wolfstar Scoundress

ok I'll stop talking about myself now ;-;

hahaha report card.

7
My head has been thumping all week, overheating at the slightest mention of a grade. Now Friday is here, and there's a banner swinging from the top of my phone.

Trembling fingers tap on the link, it opens. The screen is taking too long to load. Then the document blinks to life and my stomach lurches. I scan the page with a needle's precision before sighing.

Okay. I can work with that.

I've never had a GPA before but I did well according to my sister. So yay! Ice cream time!

• Starlitskies

Re: Thank you so much for your helpful explanation about CAs. Just a follow-up though. Are you supposed to submit 3 reviews per week because there's not much reviews going around? Or is it just random?

• Starlitskies

This had me smiling. so relatable :)
    Re: Thank you so much for you comment on my piece. And also I'm pretty new here...what does it mean by 'community ambassador?'

• Busssy.Beee

Ooh the thrill of when you get ur results!! Also the line, "The screen is taking too long to load." You don't know how relatable that is. XD

niceee <3 :)

!! my report card came back today too! :O

• (sk)eyesofocher

yaaaaaaay ice creaaaaaaam!
    re: nonnono i meant that other one..... Billie? I have the book upstairs I just dont want to get it XD she just made a small entrance in the first book but I liked her lol

• madeline3.14159

That's so funny that you like actually get a report card. I've always been able to access my grades all the time to see how I'm doing... Kinda a blessing and a curse because then if I'm doing really well I start to slack. XD

• Cosmogyral

in one word: perfect.