almost flora kane

my pen name is flora kane. i'm a slytherin, infp-t, christian, and generally insane. joined 3.30.2018.

~ will do reviews on request ~

currently hoping i don't lose anyone else.

don't really know what this is about.

this is just to say .ii

6

(in the style of william carlos williams, with the title and most words taken from his piece)

i have stolen
your loveliness
that was filling 
my loneliness

and which 
you were probably
saving
for your life.

forgive me,
it was tempting
so beautiful,
happy,
and so pure.

~f
guess who's back. back again. 

.i

• November 13, 2020 - 10:10am (Now Viewing)

re: got it! yes internet is shady lol. delete it! <3

re: hey so this might be way too much to ask and you can totally turn me down with anything but hard feelings on my part, but a..... i feel like we have a lot in common and you are so kind and an amazing writer and maybe we could exchange emails? if you don't feel comfortable with that just let me know! if you want, tho, i could comment my email and you write it down so then i could delete it and then you email me? ok. well. yeah. <3<3<3

re: why of course! we are wtw lunch buddies (if only we went to the same school...) and great friends and i love supporting you! you are also just so kind. <3

Re: omg if COURSE we're awesome friends!! :)) I'm so glad my comments make you happy—yours make me happy too :)

wow... i love this <333 your writing is beautiful, and this poem is no exception! <333