LaurenBeeWrites

Name: Amanda
Explanation for username: It's a Spongebob joke
Bands: Waterparks/MCR/TOP
Books: Hunger Games/Shatter Me series
~Teen writer/author~
~Youtube channels~
~Christian~

QUOTE:
"Feel free to feel."

Hey guys! Decided to do a little free write! I am open to reviews!

Vanilla Cappuccino and Internal Conflict

4
    It's soothing, really. I know we play it up to be more than it really is, but the sweet scent of the seasonal holiday spices they add into there coffee...it's something about that smell that feels calming. Not calm enough the steer my mind from its worried cloud of obsessive thoughts and internal conflict. It is calm enough to bring a pleasant smile to my face as I sip my vanilla cappuccino and take a bite out of my warmed pumpkin loaf.
    They say it's just our â€‹culture and nature to find relative bliss in elaborate fragrances and overpriced coffee. I say, sure, why not, but I don't even give a care in the world because my mind is not focused on the logistics and statistics and how they often spell my name wrong on the cup. My mind is just focused on my vanilla Cappuccino and the apprehension and nerves and angst that come with being a fifteen year old wearing a pastel blue Nirvana shirt in my local Starbucks.  

• November 13, 2020 - 7:40am (Now Viewing)

<3<3 this. taking something ordinary and making it interesting

• Rose A(hiatus)

" My mind is just focused on my vanilla Cappuccino and the apprehension and nerves and angst that come with being a fifteen-year-old wearing a pastel blue Nirvana shirt in my local Starbucks." that made me laugh. I really hate being "cliche and mainstream" even though that's the most mainstream thing I could do. Just another teenage girl rebelling against the system. ;b

aw, this was so sweet and fun a somehow a bit sad to read? keep up that writing! i know you can do it! <3

• LaurenBeeWrites

Footnote I forgot to add: I decided to do a free write! Hope you all like! Update...I'm at 35k in NaNoWriMo! <3 Hope you have a great day/night!!!