beth r.

... just your average teenage writer

hiiiiii
oh man, i'v been ReAllY inactive....
stuff has just been crazy and busy, yknow?
ill try to respond to comments more over the weekend....
love yall. don't forget to smile!

5 minute crafts be like

23
Dropped an ice cube on the floor? No fear! All you need to do is:
1. Rub some frozen, expired mayo on the floor.
2. Add the left shoe of a pair of Old Skool Vans
3. A dash of the tears of a maiden in love
3. Powdered eggs.
4. Mix with a machete, let sit for 2.5 years!
5. Wipe away the mixture with the cloak of Severus Snape, and viola! The water is gone!

Me: ... all do you one better. *kicks ice cube under the fridge, mobs up excess water with sock*

• Wisp

Replying: Ahh your comment just made me smile. So sweet! And that's such a huge compliment! To have my comment make your year, oh gosh I just can't stop smiling :)))
    And thank you for your questions! I'll be sure to use each and every one.

• Wisp

Hi! I just wanted to say thank you to you for giving me such support and encouragement! To know that you stopped and took the time to read my writing means just so much to me, but also to like, comment, and follow me for it on top of that, well, I'm simply ecstatic. You have no idea what your support means and how it has made me smile ceaselessly. I remember you from perhaps August maybe? I'm pretty sure it was your piece about sophomore year that caught my attention, and back then you had a different profile picture too. No matter though, your support has not gone unnoticed and thank you so much for it. I am simply thankful that you have taken the time to leave comments and not to mention that your pieces never fail to make me laugh when I need one. Thank you so much for all your support and being one of my 110 followers. I am just over the moon thankful.
    (Also, I'm doing a dust jacket, so if you have any questions send them my way!)

• Wisp

Oh my gosh yes!! You have no idea how much this made me smile because it's just so relatable! I once watched a video of theirs where the spilled cereal and took a hairdryer and the cut half of the drinking part of a water bottle and used it to pick up the cereal. Not only was it unnecessary, but a fire hazard and it's just like "Wow, no one's going to do this." But honestly, this piece is simply hilarious and I absolutely adore it.

This. Is. Hilarious. Like. Hahahahahahahahaha XD I love watching their channel when I need a good laugh.

• Halopoet

Cant stop laughing!!!

• Book Kitten

HAHAHA
    This made me smile, lol.
    ;)

• Rose A. (semi hiatus)

laughs laughs laughs. So true. I'm subscribed to them, but purely bc I love comedic youtube channels.

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: I’m well thanks! What’ve you been up to?

pfffffff yes love this XD

• LindytheRavenclaw

Yep yep! Just use that sock... XD

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: yes it is. Undoubtedly. How are you this fine afternoon?

• Rohan’s Defender

XD XD so true!! I wipe it with my sock too!!!

• mindfruit (hiatus)

lol this made me laugh (I guess you could go directly to step 5, but I rather put in the extra work. gotta do something with my expired mayo, right?)

how beth how i am cracking upppp! hfdusjiako and the last part is totally me, too....

• madeline3.14159

All I can say is.... Yep... Sounds bout RIGHT XD