Deep_Breaths

I AM
slytherin
owner of ALL the books
a grand writer (I hope!)
really hungry
1/3 of the Three Musketeers
feeling poetic
in love with life
#christian
a ballerina <3
potterhead
(I can be formally addressed as *Mrs. Malfoy*)

Just trying something out.

The Doctor (chapter one)

2
Tasha walks through the long hallway. Hands tightly clamped together. Three tall guards approach her and lead her to her destination.

Tasha is led to a dark room with interrogation mirrors on every wall, a fainting couch against one of the walls, a speaker and a microphone.

Tasha's heart pounds and she sits on the couch while nervously fidgets with her long hair. A crackling noise comes through the speaker and Tasha jumps in her seat.

"Hello, Tasha. Thank you for coming."

"It's not like I had much of a choice." Tasha replies. The voice ignores her and continues with its own speech.

"You've been brought here for an experiment." 

Tasha swallows nervously, imagining being poked with needles and injected with drugs that make her grow scales or lose her hair.

"Don't worry, it's not going to require and injections or needles." 

The voice seemed to have read her thoughts.

"The experiment will not physically injure you in any intentional way. Some mental stress might occur, though."

Tasha's palms become sticky and she wipes them on her pant leg, attempting to clam down.

"This is not your permanent room, so don't worry about that."

"I wasn't worrying." Tasha says back. The voice again ignores her and keeps rambling on.

"I will send in two guards to escort you to your new room."

As soon as the voice says that, two tall men step into the room and take Tasha to her new room. As she leaves the dark room, the voice says one last thing.

"Oh, and if you need me just ask for the Doctor."

Ooh, how intriguing!!

• Bluesno

I think you should keep going with this story. I think it has real potential.

Some Ideas for the Continuing"
    1. She's being the 'experiment for a new torture device
    2. She's some 'rare' human