SamRose

15
Ravenclaw
LDS
Fairykind
Homeschooler
Artist (trying to be)
Writer/Aspiring Author
Bookworm
Siberian Husky Owner (Sky)
Parakeet Owner (Haven)
Horseback Rider
Daughter of Athena
Team Leo (Lol)
Joined 11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to read my work!

Currently working on two series:
*Kingdom on a Cloud
*The Other Side (collab w/VirginaTechGirl101)
Read them PLEASE! XD

Talk to me about Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Fablehaven, Beyonders, Five Kingdoms, Anne of Green Gables, :)

After you're done here, go read my real-life friend BriRiley's writing! And my WtW friends Ava Marie and VirginiaTechGirl101! They are all super talented. :)

Proud member and Co-President of the Cult of the Crunch (ask (sk)eyesofocher for more info)

Don't hesitate to ask if you want a review, comment, whatever! I love getting to know all the awesome writers on here, and helping you any way I can!

Want to collab? Just let me know! I'd love to! :)

Me In Threes

PROMPT: YOU in threes

15
1. Three quirks or idiosyncrasies. 
I am a very picky eater when it comes to a lot of foods, but I like nearly every fruit, vegetable and dessert.
I like to eat the chocolate off the outside of candy bar and then eat the middle.
I am very forgetful when it comes to where I leave things or places I am supposed to be, but I have a great memory for random stuff, like what someone said or books I read. 

2. Three communities to which you belong (these can be unusual).
My church (I'm LDS).
My homeschooling co-op.
My neighborhood.

3. Three adjectives your peers would use to describe you.
Nice.
Smart.
What word would you use for someone who has five bajillion hobbies? 

4. Three adjectives your family would use.
Bossy (Sometimes).
Entrepreneurial.
Introvert.

5. Three adjectives you would use.
Smart.
Crafty.
Creative.

6. Three things about you that very few people know.
I am not very brave. (Not really a secret, just most people don't really notice.)
I like to write poetry (This only applies to people in my real life, not on WtW. Or BriRiley, my only irl friend that knows I write poetry. I told my mom earlier that I was writing a poem and she was like, "You write poetry?" Not in a bad way, tho, she loves poetry XD.)
Not many people aside from my family know I have an Etsy shop.

7. Three beliefs you hold.
Everybody is equal.
Pets make everything better, and the more pets the better. (My family has three, I own one, and I am getting another once I get my driver's permit. XD)
Jesus lived and died for us.

8. Three questions you have.
Why do people like tacos? (Sorry, but I don't like them)
Why doesn't everyone have a pet?
Will 2021 ever come?

9. Three qualities that make your life singular and/or unusual.
I am homeschooled (And I was before Covid)
In my family it is perfectly normal to break into song. (Anyone else in the room will usually harmonize)
Idk if this is super uncommon, but like half the peopl i know have names that start with K. (Kennedy, Kirsten, Kaya, Klara, Kolby, Ksenya, Kami, Kabe, another Kennedy, Kendrick, you get the gist)

10. Three specific physical descriptions (the particular shape of your front teeth, the color of your palms, the curve of your spine).
My eyelashes are long but they look short because the tips are light but the part closest to my eyelid is black.
There is a small freckle on one of my earlobes, but most people don't notice it (Or if they do, they don't point it out XD)
My hair is light brown and there is always a curl on the right side because I tuck it behind my ear while it dries after I shower (I don't blow dry it).

11. Three flaws.
I have a mole on the side of my neck. 
I am terrible at sports. (Even though I am really tall)
I can come off as rude when I don't mean to.

12. Three favorites.
Harry Potter (I am a mixture of Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff)
Milky Ways
Fablehaven

13. Three pet peeves.
People who bite their nails. (I have a little sister who has always done it so now whenever I see someone do it I have to resist the urge to tell them to stop)
People who say "What is the point of pets?" 
When people assume teens are always on their phones and are surprised I actually do stuff.

14. Three instincts that serve you well.
To be nice to people who look like they need a friend (I moved 3 years ago so I know how it feels)
Not to judge people
Being overly cautious

15. Three sources of comfort.
My parakeet; Haven.
My dog; Sky.
Books
I did this back in November, as my first post, but now I have a lot more followers and some of the old things aren't relevant anymore. XD So here is an updated version. 

ooh love this!! i can relate to telling people i write poetry. i used to write it when i was little (like 8--it wasnt bery good) but only when i was sad. so i was scared to tell people irl bc it meant revealing i was depressed again. i have a little dog. his name is buster haha and is a fluffy bichon. pets are the best. ngl if they didnt take so much work i would want to get a fish XD

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Thanks! And yes, feel free :) I enjoyed doing it and may do it for some other popular books as well, so if you enjoyed that one stay tuned for more :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: okay, I will! Thanks! :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: awww! :) and thanks! Cool, maybe I’ll have to check that out!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: yes! He is a Yorkiepoo! What kind do you have? And I have not read that, but I’ve heard of it!

• Figwit

Re: That's cool! I've always wanted to ride a horse... Oh well lol.

Part 2 of my "for emily" series is up!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Oh haha! Yes, I would be biased towards my pets as well :)

Re: yes, I'm homeschooled too! Our co-op is great!
    I do have to agree with the plant thing. I have to remind myself to water my plants every week.

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Yes he would! And that sounds hilarious!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: Aw, that’s great! I only went out when I took out my dog, but it wasn’t too cold, actually. But I’m really excited for spring too. I’ve been reading a lot recently. Have you read any good books?

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Aw Sky that's a pretty name, and a bearded dragon my brother would love to have one who's also 10 XD A fish, cool, and a hamster! That's cool too!

• Figwit

RE: lol, yeah. I draw a lot of wolves... Whenever I sit down to draw something random, it becomes a wolf. Which is funny, since I'm definitely more of a cat person than a dog person XD

• sci-Fi

UHM. Tacos are incredible, thank you.
    but u do u sis :)

Re: oh cool!!! what do you think of PJO?? (based off of how quick u read them, i'm assuming u like it so far...?) who's ur fav character? (from just the first series, mine's Thalia)

• Sophiascb

Re: Fweinds and twins! I'm glad you liked my piece! ;)
    ps- I'm a ravenclaw as well haha

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Oh nice! A huskey, those are so pretty! And yeah, I get that, though that's funny you got pets while your dad was away XD Something I would do for sure :) What are your pets names?

• Figwit

This is really cool! A lot of my friends' names start with A...
    Re: Thanks! Yeah, I drew my PfP ;) I love yours, too!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

I love this! Yes, the pets helping is a great point. With 3 kids and a HUGE extended family (aunts, uncles, cousins etc) who are always around, my mom says we're pets, but WE NEED A DOG! Sry for the yelling but we do. My cousins all have dogs and my grandparents and it's just ughutyhguyf Anywayssss, I'm also a huge Potterhead and a bit of Ravenclaw too. :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: oh, so sorry about your sister! I hope she feels better soon! And I live in KY actually. It was POURING down rain earlier, but it’s calmed down now. But I’m ready for warmer weather. Spring is on the way! :)

• happygiggles

re- Sorry for double commenting, but just re-read the comment I left you and realized it didn't really make sense! I am a Catholic, we just live in an area that historically isn't. Okay, I promise I'll leave you alone now! xD

• happygiggles

re- That sounds so beautiful and comforting! Street parties sound so wholesome, reading your comment it made me believe you live in a movie! I live in an area which, apparently my dad says is labelled as "Catholic Corner," which is basically an area of a few separated out houses, who are all of course Catholics, so we tend to get left out of quite a few "community" things. It saddens me, I don't think the religion that you are should make you divided, I say friendship across borders! Yay for equality!

I have a pet...orchid...does that count? We can't get anything else cause my mom is like allergic to every animal...no cat : ( But this was cool reading about you! I do co-op too!

• BriRiley

Re: I haven't done it yet but I'm trying rn XD even though the prompt isn't a thing anymore XD

• happygiggles

I love this so much! We have quite a bit in common! I noticed you said that a community you belong to is your neighbourhood, that is so lovely! Where I live, it's quite divided and people tend to occasionally socialize with the same people, what's it like being in a neighbourhood community?

Re- Thank you so much, you have no idea how much that means to me! ((:

• BriRiley

This was fun to read! Knowing you in real life made me want to laugh a couple of times. XD

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: ooh, snow! We had a little while ago! I’m great, thank you! It’s rainy here!

• Kasilee

I feel like we have so much in common, lol!!! I'm homeschooled too! And tacos r great cuz like, idk they just are, haha. Nice to meet you! Mucho gusta!! (I'm learning Spanish lol)