kealoha

novelist
singer/songwriter
artist
wanna be poet
ukulele lover

almost inactive

thank you guys for all the lovely comments! i really appreciate it <3 <3

constellations in your eyes

15
i'm sorry for staring / but i'm trying to connect all the stars in your eyes / the swirling diamonds / in your warm irises / forming a sequined image of / what is it? / love perhaps? / no / i'm being silly / but still / i can't help confiding to my ceiling / about my adoration / about my hopes / for you / it's all about you / all for you / my muse these days / i swear is only you / you have weaved your way / into my soul / and it is almost / frightening / how easily you did so

said you wanted 

t o      t a l k

about what honey? / i am listening / anxious / hopeful / perhaps a bit too intently / i'm sorry / if i scare you / sometimes / with my stupid self / but i really do / or at least / i think i do / maybe / love / you

perhaps i bring my hopes too high / so high / my fragile hopes / if they fall / i'm afraid they will shatter / like glass / the thought scares me / it makes my mind race

idontevenknowwhati'msayinganymore
*heavy sigh*

another one of my rants, i don't even know why i bother writing these 

• November 18, 2020 - 8:31am (Now Viewing)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: awwwww! Thank you so much! Your kind words mean so much to me!! Love you, my friend! <3333
    Re: Aw, I know you can do it! Lmk how it goes!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: oh okay. Yeah, I understand. When is it due?

• a rose

This is so honest without being simple. Good job.

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: aw thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it! It’s a lot more challenging then I was expecting, tbh. But thank you for the tips! And I’m glad you like the poem!! I’m well thanks! I am not doing that, I’m not actually on that site but my sis is. Are you?

• AJ - Izzy

This. Is. Gorgeous! Oh my gosh, I feel this so much right now, and it just sings to me! It's beautifully written, heart-wrenching, full of emotion and just, ah, this is stunning and just pure magic. I really really pray that you feel better, because feeling like this is not fun at all, as I'm learning :(
    Amazing amazing, you're so talented. Best wishes <3

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Oh my! This is absolutely stunning and magically written! And it’s re-lat-able! I’m so sorry if your feeling this way, can I help at all? Also, the form is beautiful and I love the last line that’s running together.
    So I was gonna ask you: I’ve been trying to write a song for the past couple days, and I’m having trouble. Any tips?

this is beautiful and reminds me a lot of something that recently happened in my life... but seriously, the star imagery, the format, the last line! "but i'm trying to connect all the stars in your eyes" AHHH

• Just_A_Memory

This is so freaking beautiful! I love it!!

"I'm sorry for staring / but i'm trying to connect all the stars in your eyes"
    I mean WHAT a beginning!
    "you have weaved your way / into my soul / and it is almost / frightening / how easily you did so"
    I actually think I've written something similar before bc yeah I get that.
    "idontevenknowwhati'msayinganymore"
    MOOD

Omigosh ditto to everyone else!! This is stunning and gosh I've been there ack.

• (sk)eyesofocher

YOU BOTHER CAUSE THIS IS AMAZING! I want to drink these words like gold... ahhhh yessss so beautiful

this is spectacular i love it so much and the imagery and beautiful words and the love and emotions and ahhhhh i adore this. i wish i could feel like this.... ahhhhhhhh <3<3<3

ohmygoodness this made me cry. this... gosh this is beautiful, but also heartbreaking. i know EXACTLY how this feels, ive been in that exact place. you have no idea how much i... oh wow. this is beautiful <333