mindfruit

he/him | taiwanese-vietnamese
15
Catholic
basketballer and pianist
artist (sometimes)
community ambassador alum
Sanderson, McMann, and Messenger

est. July 7th, 2020

if only we could

24
a sapphire tapestry graces the afternoon sky
flowing and free, clear as can be
like a glass table it lies
no scrapes, no scratches, no imperfections
we can almost grasp it....
but each time we fall short.

hmmm, is that symbolic poetry I smell?

Re: Sheesh it took a bit of digging to find the comment you were talking about lol. But it's okay bc at least I had a tiny adventure doing so (yes this is my pathetic idea of an adventure XD). *toasts new friendship with an actual piece of toast*

*guy friend irl and another

Re: Ehh it's a longish annoying story that I'd rather not tell bc it doesn't even make much sense. Hehe thanks for the support for my pathetic romanticness XD. Hold up is this what it's like to have a guy friend? I only have one close guy friend and irl another who's the brother of a friend. Hm. That's a thought.

• PureHeart

Replying: yesssss I'm an ARMY too! Glad to find another ARMY ^^

• Nikki

Re: thanks for your sweet sweet comment on my pandemic piece :) I am so glad you liked my bio *blushes* And yes! i am a huge Halsey fan. i am actually in great awe of how open she is about her being bi. i think that my favorite song would be 'Roman holiday'. Do you have a favorite artist? i would love to know about them. And its so nice to meet you too. <3

• wavewriter

This symbolism is amazing! I love reading poems with symbolism because I find it so hard to do that in my on writing.

Replying: Thank you so much!! Is there anything you want me to review?

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Love this message! Just awesome! I love the metaphor/symbolism you have portrayed here.

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Oh my gosh, lol, I just saw my name in your bio! XD We are here for you, even when you are busy! :) I just came to tell you (I’m sorry that I am constantly and incessantly leaving comments) that I listen to BTS Dynamite...... I LOVE it. It’s so happy and uplifting!

Re: Yeah it was fun to think up. I'm pretty sure Yule Ball is Harry Potter? (I'm not allowed to read it)
    Anyway, about C. Hehe. So he's a guy I know that I have a little bit of a crush on. Which is kinda pathetic since he's a freshman in college (remember I'm a junior so it's not really weird) and I think he might have girlfriend, but he's amazing and the heart wants what it wants XD. Don't judge hehe.

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Hey, C! I just wanted to say hi and good luck with your studying! I hope you’re having a good weekend! :)

hmmm, is that stunning writing I smell?

• Love, Rose

this is stunning

• Just_A_Memory

This is gorgeously written!! :O

• Rachaelgrace

this is amazing. great job!

ummm wow. i have no words. so beautiful. the picture of sapphire and glass paints such a picture of green/blues all i think of is the sea. idk what you meant to come across but i can smell the saltwater, feel the breeze, hear the waves and seagulls through this piece. its so weird how different people picture different things when reading poetry--thats what makes it beautiful i think

omg this is actually so beautiful!!
    Re- Oh thank you so much!!!

• Minvra

I was wondering if you could review this?

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

This is honestly stunning! Your imagery is phenomenal (as always). Wow! Great work, mindfruit! ;)

oOo this is good mindfruit...great writing ;)

ummm is this pretty poetry...a talented one i have found

Hmmm, is that gorgeous poetry I smell? I love the extended metaphor.

• Jasmine khawar

I'm speechless.....I don't know what to say!!
    I loved the first line (I loved the whole piece) <33

• sci-Fi

beautiful and poetic as ever mindfruit :)