Cosmogyral

'cosmogyral' means to twirl around the universe but i'm just caleb.

trying to complete a ten mile hike but i think i'm gonna go down from heat exhaustion even though it's 70° out here :(

an ode to the stars i stole from the sky

15
THIS IS A COLLECTION OF SHORT POEMS UNDER A SINGLE TITLE

L. this is not a romanticization of your cosmic wonder,
but fall to the majesty of the truth revealed
when you learn that which is cosmogyral.

What did you think when you read that? What did you feel? Even if it was the most unintelligible scene or incomprehensible nonsense, tell me, please. I'd like to know
no not a reference to my user, it's a verb.
poem no. fifty, can't believe i made it this far. i don't really have a long winded message for now, only to thanks you for your support.
i really can't wait to read interpretations, if you don't know what cosmogyral means, check my bio

• Minvra

Re: Figured I'll just make a bunch of short stories of my characters to understand them more for my novel. In the making of my first one.
    Also I love these collections. Like a short message in eloquent words to energize its meaning and importance.

• JustAnotherDarling

Re: weirdly feel enlightened after reading your comment ohmygoodness. "the workings of morality down to the essence of envisionment, truth twirls and mingles with reality. like a masquerade of all that is." this is magnificent. i am in l o v e. *watch me come back to my piece just to admire your comment's writing*
    and omg no problem! i've always wondered... just decided to ask this once :)
    hope you're having a lovely weekend <3

wow, i can't believe you've done 50 stunning pieces! that's so incredible. cosmogyral is such a lovely word.
    what i saw/felt: reverence. wonder. inexplicable peace. because in 25 words, you created something that just felt so right and magical and dreamy but also stark and intense.

• Dmoral

psh, 50? you'll have plenty more soon enough love, your freakin' poetry is amazing. and throwback to when i indirectly accepted your challenge to do poetry kind of like this? well, i loved it, but you do it so much more well.

• JustAnotherDarling

congrats on 50! cosmogyral is actually one of my favorite words now, so thank you for introducing me to the intricacies of the word :)
    as i read this, i saw the stars spiralling down toward a single person who reached out for them... what did you envision when you wrote this?

50, i am in awe! every one of these is so well thought out and impactful and beautiful.... like paisley blues said, i love how you used cosmgyral. the first time i heard that word was from you and it just blew me away. this poem... it's like you are in space and searching for yourself. but then i think you are yourself and its self exploration and so beautiful and why am i rambling? anyway, wonderful writing as always! <3

wow... 50!!!! That's so awesome!!!! I really love the word cosmogyral--ever since i first saw your bio and learned what it meant. I think it's so cool that you used it in your poem! This is beautiful. I really love this collection!! :D Happy writing!!!