sci-Fi

call me Fi :)
Black and LGBTQ+ Lives Matter
Feminist
~pink~purple~blue~
she/they
Aries INFP-A Fangirl ;D

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 210!!! <3

Community Ambassador Alumni :D

PLEASE give book recs in comments!
Currently reading: Circe

irl bsfs with that one rat from ratatoullie
go say hi to my library buddies mirkat BirdOfPrey SunV and lochnessie!

Fantasy Facts about Fi: Gryffindor Hunter of Artemis Downworld-Warlock Daughter of Apollo Daurudite Nightwing District 7

Percabeth Solangelo Fierrochase Jily Malec Snowbaz Sukka Patrocilles Wolfstar Firstprince Shirbert Spierfield Kanej

ok I'll stop talking about myself now ;-;

Tomorrow (FOOTNOTES PLZ)

8
Tomorrow.

Ten months feels like an endless amount of time,
a road stretching into nothing,
a US History lecture.

Ten months separates our outstretched hands,
we reach for each other from miles away
and tomorrow I may be in your grasp once again

Tomorrow
GUYS.
Ok so I might be seeing like all of my friends tmrw. Problem is I missed like five of their bdays and I need to buy last minute presents. Anyone know where to buy spongebob merch? 

Re: Okay, so I'm not allowed to link stuff, but I'll tell you where to find them. There's a site called Archive of our own, and another called Fanfiction.net where there are some really good fanfictions. I tend to read typical what-if stuff, so that's what I'll be talking about.

1. Everyone Lives (But not really): I'm not giving out any spoilers, but an author on that site called AidanChase is currently rewriting the whole series, chapter by chapter, except everybody lives, or almost everyone (I'm not going to give any spoilers). You can just Google 'AidanChase Harry Potter Everybody Lives', and you'll find it.
    2. Once again on Ao3, there's a fanfiction called 'The House That Love Built'. It's a what-if, if Sirius hadn't gone to Azkaban and had raised Harry. There are many of these, but I like this the best. Also a WIP, there are 54 chapters as I write this. Once again, just google 'Fizzfics The House That Love Built Harry Potter' and you'll find it.
    3. On fanfiction.net, there's a story with only Lily surviving. It's shorter compared to the other two, each book being covered in 3 chapters maximum, and currently about to start the fifth book. Google 'Lightning Never Strikes Twice Harry Potter' and you'll find it.

I've read so many more, but these are my best picks. Let me know if you want to talk about anything else! Netflix not renewing shows is so frustrating! And music! I love music!

Re: I Love your views! I'm a huge Remus/Tonks fan, as you can see from my profile picture. It is absolutely heart wrenching that they died, and their deaths were the hardest for me to witness. I do agree with you. Remus is totally bisexual, and I would go away far too say that he did date Sirius up till three it four months before Lily and James deaths, when they started to distrust eachother.
    Lily and James' deaths were critical to the plot, but well, we're all writers. I would probably save Lily, but then the whole story would change a lot. Though, there are some really nice fanfictions of these kinds of stuff. There's an 'Everybody Lives' fanfiction on Ao3, where almost everyone who dies in the series lives, and one on ffnet where only Lily lives.
    Honestly, I don't think either deserved the redemption they got. Draco was a bully, and Snape too. The only reason Snape did what he did because if his 'slight' obsession with Lily.

Also, music. Have you heard of this band called sleeping at last? If no, you have to check them out!

Lol wish i could help here... echoing the other comments, good luck and have fun!

Ahhhhhhh! I don't remember the last time I got to see my school friends! Don't know anywhere you can get SpongeBob merch though....

You mentioned in you Message to Readers to talk to you about some stuff, which included Harry Potter. Hence, my questions:

1. Do you think Remus actually loved Tonks?
    2. Would you ratber save Lily or save James?
    3. Do you think Snape deserved a redemption, or should it have gone to Draco?

SunV, out!

Re: aw yes cricket ok i'm definitely a little too much cricket. i haven't read the latest book or the books that is soon to come out, but i still like them a lot. and good morning!

wait is the sandwing thing new in your bio? wings of fire? really? wow!!! gosh i love quibli to death. and winter, sort of. and kinkajou. oh and the original dragonets, too. clay is very relatable. but i think i'm sunny with a dash of starflight and glory. ok, i should get to sleep now. but i'd like to be a rainwing or a skywing. also, thoughts on anemone? ngl, she annoyed me a LOT. and darkstalker, i can't help but like him for being such a good and charismatic villain. oh, and thorn is pretty epic. go outclaws!

• tas (yellowbrickrd)

Re: I cannot thank you enough! I see that my dialogue confused you. I gotta fix that. Your review has helped so much! my next draft will be a great improvement :)

like rachealgrace said-- redbublle. my savior, they have everything! kinda expensive and doesn't ship for like 2.5 weeks tho.... good luck and have fun! <3

• dream02

Idk if there's a store like this near you, but when I was on vacation before COVID, there was a pop-up t-shirt store in a mall? Or there's a store called Pine and Fancy which has novelty items?

JKNDJKSF IM SO SORRY IT'S UNRELATED but i love the "pink purple blue" in your bio ;O;

• Rachaelgrace

Ooo i like your similes! Etsy and redbubble are both great for any kind of unique merch!!