FantasyOtter12

He/him
ISFJ-T
Scorpio
Love dystopian fiction!
Pianist
Bookworm
Abnegation
*Est. 7/6/20*
OtterFAMMM
Phlegmatic-Sanguine

~Ugh this piece was definitely not one of the better ones in the series XD

~Thanks to exilityy.jay (My fellow Scorpio - since your birthday was most likely around this scorpio period happy birthday exilityy.jay lol) for the word 'Scorpio' to start this piece :)

~Sry if I didn't pick the word you dropped in the comments you can suggest a word in the comments if you'd like :)

~I'm writing another one, but does anyone have any last second suggestions for a word??? I missed thanksgiving, so ill save 'turkey' for another time haha

Rhymes With "Scorpio"

27
It is around November; the time of the zodiac sign Scorpio

Honestly, I got stuck after that line quite long ago

Brainstorming, I chased a rainbow

Ate an Oreo

And still couldn't come up with any rhymes except 'YOLO'

My brain is really like jello

Anyhow, I'm going to go eat a taco

• books4life

*dies of hysterical laughter* this made me smile!! amazing hahaha :)

• Rachaelgrace

Love this hehe!! :)

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

HAHAHAHA I love this series!!!! :)

• ANSON REYNOLDS

hahahahhaahahhahahahahaahha how did I not see this before- I can't read the serious bc I know I would then procrastinate allll my work. and I (unfortunately) cannot do that. so sorry but this is amazing.

• its.joyanna

re: also happy-it's-probably-YOUR-birthday-soon-as-well to you too

• its.joyanna

re: i love this my fellow scorpio : we gotta stick together

• Busssy.Beee

re: wooooooooooow, tbh, at this point, they're just finding things to take down. i'm annoyed now. but, i guess you can write like a short poem on writer's block and then rant in the footnotes. ahahah

• Busssy.Beee

re: wait, did they tell you a reason why they took your piece down? Doesn't it technically considered nonfiction because it was an informational piece??? lol

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH! Your kind words mean so much to me, my dude! I really appreciate everything you’ve done for me. Thanks, my friend.

• JustAnotherDarling

Re: the WIP is coming along... it's nice to not have to think about "what am i going to write today?" anymore haha
    thank you for asking :)
    and oh yes - Dreams made me feel like i was on the beach :D
    i hope you have a wondrous rest of your day/night!

• Tula.S

Hahahahahahaha this is hilarious. I love it, especially that last line

• ~Zoe N~

re: also, just wondering, but how did you come up with the name fantasyotter12? If you don't mind me asking?

• wavewriter

"And still couldn't come up with any rhymes except 'YOLO'" is my favorite line. How about doing the word "FantasyOtter12" for your next one? :)

HILARIOUS!!! For some reason these always seem to make sense XD

• beth r.

re: haha YES it was hard lol

• JustAnotherDarling

Re: lol i completely forgot about time differences...i'm operating on ET here haha
    oops , but i hope it was still great :) and yes please to the relaxing weekend *fingers crossed*

maybe something thanksgiving themed next?

hahahahaha briliant as always, why am i still laughing, your writing is a joy to read, my grammar is horrifying in this comment, idk what i'm saying anymore

• Livsnjutare

This is really funny, lol. I could never rhyme 'Scorpio' with anything if I tried. Rhyming isn't one of my strong points.
    You did really good!
    :D

~Not my birthday lol thx everyone tho - it was around this time haha~

• JustAnotherDarling

hold up. birthday? IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY?! if so: MY GOODNESS I FEEL SO DUMB I SHOULD'VE KNOWN EARLIER...happy happy birthday!! i know the worlds a bit of a mess rn, but i hope your day has been full of nothing but joy and light <3
    *on the chance it's not actually your birthday, the same still applies - i hope you've had a wonderful day :)*
    and hooray for late(ish)-night milk tea with caramel and LESS ICE!!

• Anlee

happy birthday! food is always a place to vent haha <33

• JustAnotherDarling

Just saw a comment of yours on LindytheRavenclaw's piece and now i'm all soft...never ever would've thought of myself as caramel...y'all are the sweet ones i swear <3

• JustAnotherDarling

Re: XD might have to go out for a late-night boba run now! and thank you so, so much! glad i could deliver something heartfelt :)

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: also: we're going to have to have a day to play Ticket to Ride and watch K-Dramas, cause both of you need some education XD

• Rose A(hiatus)

The only rhymes I can think of are words that would not make sense with scorpio. :)

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: ohhh I havent started that one. But yes, Tae oh is amazing. IDEk his real name but in the drama his characters name is tae oh and let me tell you--cuter than any boy band member. he doesn't even really do anything--he's just there. But he's amazing.

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: WHAT NO ONE EVER KNOWS WHAT K-DRAMAS ARE YISSSSS! Im watching Legend of the Blue Sea rn, (ive seen it before) but I WAS watching this one on Netflix called My Holo Love. both very good--if you like Korean drama XD but I love City Hunter, Spring Waltz, and....(ahh curse my cold clouded brain) what was it... She's Pretty? or She Was Pretty? *shrugs* what's your favorite?

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: aw thanks. I'll get over it--but for now, im just watching K-dramas on the couch XD but save me that taco, yeah?

• (sk)eyesofocher

Ahhhh I need a taco now. I’m hungry. (Though I have a cold and probably shouldn’t eat it....) and this is random but I am using the word Indefatigable now. You sir, are brilliant

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: lol, no I was giving you a hard time! XD And I have seen a lot of people use that! XD But thank you!!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Hey F’Otter! I’m sorry, but are you being mean to Con about his dislike of improper grammar?! *crosses arms* I happen to be the dubbed Grammar Queen (by my mom, XD) so I agree with him. Don’t challenge the Grammar Queen! XD

• JustAnotherDarling

this one literally embodies my friday mood XD and shoosh! this is wondrous! utterly hilarious! :)
    Re: my brain has named you my boba buddy - there's no way i could go back to life without having someone to share my love of boba with <3
    today's crisis (if i can even call it that): it's only 10 a.m. here and i'm already dreaming about getting more boba this afternoon...
    and happy friday!!

Can you try Turkey next time? Cuz, Thanksgiving?

Yay! You did Scorpio! Also, happy birthday! Really don't know if it's today, but happy birthday nevertheless! And this poem is great too! Scorpio is a hard word to rhyme XD

• ~madeline~

This is hilarious!!!! XD Happy birthday to you and exilityy.jay!!!!

• that one rat from ratatouille

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO ^-^ <3

• that one rat from ratatouille

YOU DID IT! YOU DID SCORPIO!
    Re: thank you for appreciating the title. also i knoowwww! she better not snitch >~

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Haha, now I want an Oreo! XD Can you do one that rhymes with Pretzel?! XXD XD

what is up with everything that rhymes with scorpio! it is all food! well not "rainbow" and "yolo" but who needs them anywayssss. now i'm hungry. thanks f'otter, i guess i gotta eat a rainbow. XD <3<3<3