lochnessie

flaming dragon protector of all minority groups, especially if sunny lets me borrow her sword
proud big sister <3

fireful.

i can't believe i'm doing this ... wtw descriptions

18
1. she has wavy black hair that she usually wears out. why do i feel like she wears glasses? she's popular and friendly, and loves to read. she's on the shorter side, and walks like she's about to start running. she has a really nice smile. and i feel like she's really good at a sport?

2. okay so i KNOW she has purple hair which is awesome but I could have sworn she was blonde. she wears glasses and has light blue eyes that twinkle when she smiles. she's on the taller side, and really good at acting. she laughs a lot and is always with her friends, of which there are many.

3. she has short, dark hair and dark eyes. she's very tall, and with a shy, nice smile that makes people smile back. she's cautious and clever, which makes people naturally want to be around her. she's polite and kind of quiet, but when you get to know her she's hilarious.

4. she's got long reddish hair that always gets in her eyes. she's witty and outgoing, but knows how to calm people down - babies and children love her. she's average height, with blue-green eyes, and she's a talented musician. she's always laughing and talking, and she can't keep secrets.
1. sci-Fi
2. Paisley Blue
3. Anne Blackwood
4. abby.a

• R.j.Elsewhere

This is so cute! I love your descriptions, it’s so thoughtful and thorough. You can tell you were particular and detailed with each placement of imagery to really characterise each writer. Great job!

re: beutiful! your description of your self made me so happy for some reason! yeah i think i have like a weird spatial thing where like even in dreams i can't see people's faces... and it's not creepy or anything. it's always been that way. huh. i'm strange. <3

• rwong

re: awwww thank you so much <3 <3 you're not wrong about the hair and the eyes and my smile...well that's not up to me to decide ;D and yes, 100% accurate i am always daydreaming—lost in my own world and you'll never draw me out of it. ever, 'cause that's the best way to live XD anyway thanks youuuusss <3 <3

re: that's so sweet!! you're dead on, i'm quite honest but still enigmatic at the same time. and i'm the primetime defender of my friends. only thing you're off about is my height haha i'm not tall at all! i'm actually kinda short ;-;

• sci-Fi

Re: hey I aint judging. I kinda wish I was more violent... that sounded bad. I wish I stood up for people more. Not just verbally. u know?
    Anyway, I TOTALLY got u wrong, sorry bout that. Also someone once told me I have owl eyes also XD

• Rachaelgrace

This is so sweet! :)

re: is that supposed to be me :)) <3 aww, i am touched ness! thanks of u! and my hair is short and brown, but not exactly wavy. it's like part straight part almost wavy? yeah. i've always wanted really wavy hair. i do have hazel eyes. and an electric smile i like to think XD and yes-- a fiery temper i tell the jerks off lol! really ness, thank you. you are such an amazing person and so kind and funny and caring. and i have a problem-- i can't really imagine people like their looks. it's really weird, so i know i can't do you justice so i won't try. just know i am your friend and that you make me smile and i am so lucky to know you! <3<3<3

Re: Awww thank you!! ^u^

• that one rat from ratatouille

you totally got sci-Fi right. she’s more average height though. she is pretty popular, but won’t admit it. and she hates running xD

• sci-Fi

XD okay this made me laugh so much. I have wavy brown hair that everyone always mistakes for black. I do wear glasses, they're big and purple and I look way better with them on. I'm popular with the nerdy community and I do love to read! I'm more average height; I used to be tall but now I've stopped growing for some reason *eye roll*. I do walk pretty fast, and that's a very detailed description to put in, thanks. I like to think I have a very nice smile, thank you :D. And ugh, I wish I was good at sports, but I never signed up for anything because stupid asthma. I am a figure skater tho, and I really like archery!

Re: D A M . That's kinda amazing. Ukulele is my new go-to weapon.

wow long comment.

Aww thanks for the lovely description! It looks like more people here than I thought have never seen my face. If you look me up on YouTube you'll see that I am definitely not tall XD. I guess my eyes could be considered dark but they're really kind of a light brown/hazel.

love this! <3

• pyrrhic

AHHHH :DDD
    ok so i have brown hair, brown eyes, and i don't play any instruments and can't sing but i'm flattered that you think i do! seriously this is so amazing i smiled the whole time reading it. you're SO KIND :)) <33

lol you're pretty close! my eyes are green. nice job--i love this <333

• In Which Yaya Writes

This is great! I especially love... all of them? Do I have to choose?? Great job with these!!