mirkat

she/her│infp-a
est. 10/15/20

"take me with you, finished thing"
"too dizzying to love anywhere
but from a distance"

have an ineffable day!

<3<3<3

thanks to paisley blue, rwong, wisp, and crystalline galaxies for all the love and support.

scribble chums with remi'sgotinkstains, useless :), and Starlitskies.

i think i'm a broken umbrella?

take a deep breath and
let tomorrow dissolve
into today;

stardust vi.

19

and i'm/falling/and falling/
            she reaches out/her celestial arms/
and catches me/pulling me closer/and closer
            i collapse into her/a star of/my own right/
the supernova/overtakes me/
            i am/one/with the universe/

i return to her/as stardust

i'm going to flaunt for a second. i am so proud of this collection! and i did it, completed the journey back to my mother the universe! i doubted myself along the way, but here i am. six parts, finally. i know this isn't a big deal for some, but for me it is. my favorites are probably parts ii. v. and this one, part vi. i couldn't have done it without you guys. thank you for your abundance of kind words and phrases and sentences. they really, truly make my day. 

parts i. ii. iii. iv. and v. if you missed them.

plz, plz, plz, what words stood out to you? what did you feel? your favorite part of the series? why? i'm thinking of submitting this whole collection to a competition... any that you feel i should know about?

thank you. this was fun. keep dreaming. XD <3<3<3

• HeyThereRose

re: ofc u can use the prompt!! im very happy you like it and im so excited to see what you write, let me know if/when you publish a piece based on it!!

okay so the British people tea thing. its just idk part of life; when u have nothing to do you drink tea, when someone comes over you drink tea, when you're sad you drink tea, in the morning you drink tea. tbf i probably drink tea more than the average british person, but we are definitely a tea drinking nation, maybe because it rains so much and tea is warm?! That was a very long paragraph about tea but basically we just all love tea for no reason. yep. okay i'll stop talking about tea now.

p.s this piece is incredible you are so so so so soooo talented!!!!!

• Jason_claire :)

Firstly, amazing job, I loved reading this collection, and thing it is totally worth submitting to a competition. Hmm words, I like traverse in the third, falling in this one. Flung, memories, and wishes in the fifth. Sweet, dreaming, and all the describing words in the fourth. Universe and claim in the second one and swirling, daughter, and cosmos in the first. This isn't very helpful, but I'd like to say I liked each and every one of them. The very start talks about how life is meant for the universe. The second is like a waiting and searching. The third is like saying I must go, I have to. The fourth is sortta a calling and a reassurance together. The fifth is right on the brink of an end, so close, and then we end, and it really is like a supernova being born right before my eyes. Terribly sorry, this is very long....one thing you should know: I don't know what to say..um lopsided popsicle and piano dogs. How's that :)

• Sunflower50

I just read all six of your stardust poems and I love them! I love the ethereal feeling your writing gives out especially, and you pulled different elements of it in every poem. Personifying the universe as a she is a really cool idea, and it really works. Keep writing!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: haha thank you!!!

• Oaklandhattie

Re- I’ll def say hi to Lena and Syl for you. And I love the star theme. You almost feel like your in space reading it.

Re: Lol struggles of falling for people too easily

• sci-Fi

This collection is GORGEOUSSSS!!!!

Re: Tysm!!! And ofc u can call me Fi, everyone does :)

• AJ - Izzy

What a way to wrap up the collection, this is STUNNING!! They're all so amazing and thoughtful, you have an awe-inspiring way with words!
    I honestly love this ending, I'd say this is my favourite, it's simple but soooo elegant and graceful :)
    Don't ever stop writing, you are so talented <3

• katnissromanoff

THIS IS AMAZING. Oh my gosh, all of your stardust poems are amazing. I love them so much. They're all so beautiful. The words were so wonderfully written, and I am so happy for you that you reached your goal of six parts!!!!!!
    Re: Aw, thanks so much!!

• lochnessie

YES

• Rose A(hiatus)

Wow, I'm excited for you! I think I missed one or two, but I mostly completed your wonderful collection.
    Re: You're so awesome! Thank you. I thought looking for stuff on WtW would be a lot more fun than research(shudder). This was super helpful and I might have found one I can use. Thx! <3 :)

honestly one word that really hit was the word "return"
    i have no idea why but it made the ending so so perfect

• JustAnotherDarling

mother earth is a concept i am familiar with... mother universe however.... OH GOSH THE CONCEPT ITSELF I'M IN LOVEEEE!!
    and you're Such a magnificent writer.... you've done a wondrous job with this poem <3
    Re: thank you so much! i'm so glad you liked it :))

ok, THE ENDING! i didn't see it at first and then you come at me with that haunting line! idk what comp, but you should definitely see about some kind of poetry/prose poetry comp!

Yay!! YAY!!! YOU DID IT!!! And every single one of these is STUNNING. I absolutely LOVE this one. the ending--wow. that was beautiful. what will you do next? XD congrats, dear! <33

• rwong

GOOD JOB ON FINISHINGG!!!! i especially love how this concluded full circle back to stardust, i mean, ITS AMAZINGG!! honestly, i think that you should just submit and give it a shot! your collection is so beautiful <3 anyway, congrats on the collection!! <3 <3

• pyrrhic

OMGGGG i can't believe it's already over... honestly, i'm HONORED i got to read your writing. BEAUTIFUL. i have to say, this is my favorite part. a perfect end, i'd say. like full circle. this collection has made me feel so many different emotions, and now i'm off to read them all again.... *sigh* stunning, like always <3