mirkat

she/her│infp-a
est. 10/15/20

"take me with you, finished thing"
"too dizzying to love anywhere
but from a distance"

have an ineffable day!

<3<3<3

thanks to paisley blue, rwong, wisp, and crystalline galaxies for all the love and support.

scribble chums with remi'sgotinkstains, useless :), and Starlitskies.

i think i'm a broken umbrella?

take a deep breath and
let tomorrow dissolve
into today;

stardust v.

16

i shutter/my last breath/and dance my last/waltz
           and all too/suddenly/i’m flung/back to her/
through space/and time/
           through memories/and wishes/
through the ghosts of things/that never happened/
           which are always/worse than/the/
ghosts of things/that did/

ahhh one more till my goal! i have loved writing this collection... however, i don't think i can drag it on much longer than part vi. which is coming soon.

parts i. ii. iii. and iv

your fav part so far? be honest. and thank you for this. it means so much to me when people comment and encourage me and everything. 

<3<3<3

• November 12, 2020 - 8:53am (Now Viewing)

• JustAnotherDarling

first of all, how have i not already liked this?! you catapult me into a mirage of memories that seem so painful but the sort of pain that you need to allow yourself to really Feel - if that makes sense?
    also just caught sight of a comment of yours on LindytheRavenclaw's piece and Y'ALL CALLING ME CARAMEL IS GONNA MELT MY HEART INTO A PUDDLE!!
    (well, it's already a puddle, so thank you for that ;)
    i hope you have a wonderful weekend <33

• Jason_claire :)

This is sort of very not the best comparison, and I'm terribly sorry if you hate Twilight or haven't read it, but it reminds me of how Bella (the main character) finally finishes her transformation into a vampire, and immediately remembers her love (Edward) and all the things about him instead of her thirst for blood. Like I said, please pardon that opinion, I know how strong hate for Twilight can be. Also, since I read them out of order, I knew you could finish the sixth, but I'll celebrate over there :)

AAH SO AMAZING!! I missed this and iv so i am glad you posted the links.
    another word that stood out--waltz/last dance. that gives such a beautiful picture and ahh so stunning!

• ~wildflower~

Amazing!!!!!! Wow - every single line is incredible. I love the profound meaningthat you have woven into the last three lines!
    Re: ahhhhh thank you so so much for your comment! That made my day <3 <3

Re: also, i realized i forgot to answer your question! so far, the first one is my favorite, because she's still a plucky, adventurous little girl. i mean, she has adventures all throughout, but the first one has so much childlike wonder that it's blissful to read. oh, and davy is amazing. the questions that little kids ask are so interesting!

ok, this is amazing. the "ghosts of things/that never happened" line is magic. and how they're worse than "ghosts of things/that did" wow
    re: pssh, you think that was a long comment? XD ofc you can call me erin! i'm currently reading anne of windy poplars and i have anne's house of dreams on my dresser. there are also three more books, evidently (8 total!!) but my library doesn't have them, so... i'm prob gonna order the complete set. thank you so much for the comment; i love hearing from you and having convos.

wow... this is by far my favorite so far. beautiful <333 I love all the lines, but the last one really hit me. wow <33

• lochnessie

re: thank you and thank you! there's only one mirkat <3

• pyrrhic

re: your support has made my night. and hey, even the smallest of thoughts are completely valid. i'm glad you're challenging them :) i still have a long, long way to go but i'm getting there! <333

• ~madeline~

AAHHHH!!! THis is soooo good!!!
    Re: You are officially the sweetest person!! And your inner Anne is ALWAYS welcome XD... I guess I understand writing in the morning too, but I'm not a morning person so I can't get myself out of bed until I have to wake up for school and then I don't have time :(... But like, writing during the day never works for me.

• lochnessie

i wrote a collection too! :) you're inspiring!

• lochnessie

re: haha cool! and this one is my favourite, i think :)

• pyrrhic

ahhh, i'm so sad that it's coming to a close soon. every time i would see another part on my dashboard, i would light up. i love reading these so much. i think my favorite part was iv. i'm not sure why, but it really touched me. <333 i can't wait for the next one!!!!!

• AJ - Izzy

There's more of this gorgeous writing? How did I miss this?? I'll definitely check them out, this is absolutely stunning <3